Want those Han Solo and GK shards? - Read On..

I'm an experienced player with a strong roster, I can solo the Heroic Rancor and also the Heroic Tank. Looking to take a more relaxed approach to the game so I'm offering my services to any new guilds out there who need a leg up. Doesn't matter if your guild is only 10 people with 1mil GP, I'm happy to help. Please no time wasters. I tried to help a guild previously and they messed me around by not starting raids and expecting me just to wait around.

You can contact me on Discord DarthRamlington[All Gold]#0811 or contact me on here.

Replies

• Options
    I could really use your help in my guild. We do heroic rancor and are close to beating haat. We are a relaxed guild that doesn't stress its players out over things. There are 30 of us here and are at about 43mill gp. Some strong players but we also have some young players. Army of ragnos could really use your assistance
  • Options
    Hi,

What are your raid times?
  • Options
    Hey we are super close to doing heroic AAT! We don’t need help with rancor roads but if you want to join our guild you will find we are a very relaxed and fun guild that use the chat all day long...

Anyways the guild name is MariJAWAna and my ally code is 579-953-969

We raid at about 530 pacific time