nihilus worth 2500 crystals?

tr1gergo
45 posts Member
edited April 2018
I am currently running palatine, vader, thrawn, tarkin, sion/gk/han (ddpending on the opposition) The question is that do you think it is worth to farm nihilus from shipments to 3 star, to replace tarkin with him? (im lvl 79, so I cant farm him on hard nodes for quite some time)
Post edited by tr1gergo on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    DN is great. If it's worth 2500 shards (/crystals) is up to you. If your daily income is high, then 2500 crystals is less than a week of not buying gear.
  • would he be better at 3 stars than tarkin at 7?
  • He has amazing synergy with Sion and his dp/t stats are largely irrelevant. If you can gear him to 11, I'd run him over Tarkin (though, I'd keep grinding his shards to get him up more). His unique zeta is also pretty solid in the zEP team.
  • "Worth" is a subjective judgement.

He's a top 10 character. Just awesome. How much do you want him?

• Nema
    136 posts Member
    Always better than tarkin
  • lvl 85 is at least a month and a half away for me, so i cant farm him from his node.
  • It would be worth it to me. He's one of the few characters who's good at 3 stars.
  • DN is one of the few where he's viable at low stars. Gear level is way more important. He's viable at 3* G10, but I'd rush him to 11 if I were you.

Like others have noted, we can't make the 2500 crystal choice for you, but we can share that he's viable at high gear level and stars don't matter as much.

Based on your team (at least when you run Sion), he's better than Tarkin. Sion and DN have synergy so that when Sion gets hit DN gets turn meter. Gets him to annihilate much faster
  • K33p3r_ofthe_C00L
    149 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    If you don't care about fleet then replace tarkin.
    Otherwise, I would keep working on Tarkin.
    Your resources will be spread if you level more heroes.

My squad is made up of EP Vader Tarkin TFP Thrawn.
    All my resources are focused on Vader TFP and Tarkin.
    This strengthens both my Arena, Fleet, Rancor solo and TB.

I would keep Tarkin.
    I would use those 2500 crystals for energy refreshes to gain exp to reach level 85 faster.
    More goodies unlock at 85 including daily achievement rewards.

https://swgoh.gg/u/keeperofthecool/
    Post edited by K33p3r_ofthe_C00L on