Darth Nihilus special ability needs to be nerfed

The stacking +30% max health really makes him almost unbeatable when he is paired with Sion. Now that some are adding Traya to the mix, a team of just 3 characters can beat any team in the meta. Traya lead with Sion and Nihilus is a bit overpowered with how much their SA's synergize. I think if Nihilus's SA would grant maybe +10% stacking max health instead of +30% it'd be still good but not overwhelmingly good where you can't take him out at all because he has 400k health (and yeas, i saw a video where he had this much health because damage over times were doing 20k dmg per dot). Please address this dev's before we start seeing a lot more Traya's starting to be used because for right now it's a little bit manageble but still really good, but with Traya and Sion both granting Nihilus +30% stacking max health for each debuff they ever get, it gets to insanely good way to quick.

Replies

• Bwahahaha

• He's one seriously dangerous ****.

And one sick puppy.

• You do realize that if you stopped nerfing characters, maybe, you would have more diversity and may have a couple old characters that could beat the ever changing meta.
  • Absolutely true, 30% health stacking is no joke, I seen Smithie D's recent video with Gamechangers, and the JTR team he used against it, just struggled to beat Traya and Nihilus (only these two were the ones alive), it's a good way to time out someone on defense that way, but please don't make it impossible literally, to beat them..
  • *Laughs in Death Trooper*
  • No... I say buff them even more. The sith will reign for a thousand eons!!!