Praetorian Guard Kits

Calastar
304 posts Member
edited April 2018
This is how I believe the First Order Praetorian Guards' Kits should be. This may not appear in game and you may use it for whatever.

The First Guard - 25 Shards - Dark Side, First Order, Attacker

Electro-Bisento Basic - Level 8 - Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Health Down and Speed Down for 2 turns. The First Guard gains Advantage for 1 turn and Protection Up for 2 turns.

Crippling Jab Special - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 5
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Stun them for 1 turn. This attack's cooldown is reduced by the amount of characters with Stun. If no allies are Stunned, gain 35% Turn Meter and Offense Up for 2 turns. This attack has a 65% chance to remove 20% Protection from target enemy.

Elite Guard Unique - Level 8 - Zeta
The First Guard gains an additional 40% Offense for each of the following: The Third Guard is present, The Fifth Guard is present, The Seventh Guard is present, Kylo Ren (Unmasked) is present, Rey (Jedi Training) is present. If Rey (Jedi Training) or Kylo Ren (Unmasked) are on the opposing team, The First Guard gains Foresight for 2 turns at the start of the encounter.

Laminate Armor Unique - Level 8 - Omega
The First Guard has +100% Defense and +25% Deflection Chance. At the start of the encounter, and whenever The First Guard Deflects an attack, gain Critical Hit Immunity and Tenacity Up for 2 turns.

The Third Guard - 25 Shards - Dark Side, First Order, Attacker

Bilari Electro-Chain Whip Basic - Level 8 - Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Cripple them for 1 turn. The Third Guard gains Advantage for 1 turn and gains 10% Turn Meter.
Cripple Unit has its Speed reduced by 30% and takes additional damage from The Third Guard. Unit cannot gain bonus Turn Meter.

Forceful Slash Special - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 3
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call a random First Order ally to assist. If no First Order allies are present, The Third Guard gains 50% Turn Meter. If the First Order ally assisting is The First Guard, The Fifth Guard, or The Seventh Guard, both attackers deal 50% of this attack's Physical damage as Special damage.

The Third Guard gains an additional 40% Offense for each of the following: The First Guard is present, The Fifth Guard is present, The Seventh Guard is present, Kylo Ren (Unmasked) is present, Rey (Jedi Training) is present. If Rey (Jedi Training) or Kylo Ren (Unmasked) are on the opposing team, The Third Guard gains Speed Up for 2 turns at the start of the encounter.

The Third Guard has +100% Defense and +25% Deflection Chance. At the start of the encounter, and whenever The Third Guard Deflects an attack, gain Critical Hit Immunity and Tenacity Up for 2 turns.

The Fifth Guard - 25 Shards - Dark Side, First Order, Attacker

Vibro-Voulge Basic - Level 8 - Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down and Offense Down for 2 turns. The Fifth Guard gains Advantage and Offense Up for 1 turn.

Hacking Strike Special - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 3
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove 40% Turn Meter, which can't be Resisted. The Fifth Guard suffers Speed Down. Whenever Speed Down expires on The Fifth Guard, gain 40% Turn Meter and cleanse all debuffs on all First Order allies. For each debuff cleansed this way, all First Order allies gain 7% Turn Meter.

The Fifth Guard gains an additional 40% Offense for each of the following: The First Guard is present, The Third Guard is present, The Seventh Guard is present, Kylo Ren (Unmasked) is present, Rey (Jedi Training) is present. If Rey (Jedi Training) or Kylo Ren (Unmasked) are on the opposing team, The Fifth Guard gains Offense Up for 2 turns at the start of the encounter.

The Fifth Guard has +100% Defense and +25% Deflection Chance. At the start of the encounter, and whenever The Fifth Guard Deflects an attack, gain Critical Hit Immunity and Tenacity Up for 2 turns.

The Seventh Guard - 25 Shards - Dark Side, First Order, Attacker

Vibro-Arbir Blade Basic - Level 8 - Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Offense Down and Cripple for 1 turn. The Seventh Guard gains Advantage and Speed Up for 1 turn.
Cripple Unit has its Speed reduced by 30% and takes additional damage from The Third Guard. Unit cannot gain bonus Turn Meter.

Dual Assault Special - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 2
Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice. This attack deals double damage if the target is already Crippled. If the target is not Crippled, inflict Stagger and Stun for 1 turn.

The Seventh Guard gains an additional 40% Offense for each of the following: The First Guard is present, The Third Guard is present, The Fifth Guard is present, Kylo Ren (Unmasked) is present, Rey (Jedi Training) is present. If Rey (Jedi Training) or Kylo Ren (Unmasked) are on the opposing team, The Seventh Guard gains Offense Up for 2 turns at the start of the encounter.

The Secenth Guard has +100% Defense and +25% Deflection Chance. At the start of the encounter, and whenever The Seventh Guard Deflects an attack, gain Critical Hit Immunity and Tenacity Up for 2 turns.

There you have it!
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
Post edited by Calastar on

Replies

• Options
    @Immorta1lynx All of the Guards have their first unique zeta'ed.

Do you mean another Zeta? Because that might make them too powerful.
  • Options
    Before i ask some questions first of all a lot of these seem really good and interesting but something doesnt sit right with me

First of all what is Deflect?

The first, third and fifth guard has a fair set of abilities so i think they are good toons, depending on what CG thinks, but the seventh has something that caught my eye, Dual Assault inflicts Cripple for 2 turns thats okay but what i also noticed is that it inflicts stagger and stun if the target doesnt have Cripple so would that mean the enemy gets 3 debuffs at once? This seems a bit like overkill for a toon you may not agree with me but its just too much, instead of inflicting cripple it could just inflict stagger or stun and deal double damage if the enemy is crippled, that sounds way more fair and balanced.

Finally the Elite Guard unique, im okay with it up to the point of where KRU and JTR are mentioned, i just dont think any team will ever have JTR mixed as it will lack enough synergy, there are 4 Praetorian Guards here and none of them have a leader, i dont see JTR being the leader of 4 FO toons anytime soon, and if they are on the opposite team they get crippled automatically is a bit too strong for a toon like this, offense up is fine but crippling them is a bit overkill.

Other than that these are very fascinating abilities and i would love to see them in the game with of course slight changing, the last few weeks ive seen nothing but painfully overpowered abilities given to Snoke and Hux made up by users on the forums that made me cry blood and lose hope in humanity, this gave back that hope.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    First of all what is Deflect?

Deflect is kind of like evasion, but it deflects the attack. I have only seen it a few times and only with certain characters. It is for Special damage.
    Finally the Elite Guard unique, im okay with it up to the point of where KRU and JTR are mentioned, i just dont think any team will ever have JTR mixed as it will lack enough synergy, there are 4 Praetorian Guards here and none of them have a leader, i dont see JTR being the leader of 4 FO toons anytime soon, and if they are on the opposite team they get crippled automatically is a bit too strong for a toon like this, offense up is fine but crippling them is a bit overkill.

I had intended Kylo Ren (Unmasked) or Snoke to lead them, giving them an offense buff or something, and face against RJT teams. I think you are right with the Seventh Guard and the instant Crippling though. Thank you so much for this input!
  • Options
    I fixed the abilities @Daxtercelebi

Also, I don't see how people would do Snoke because even though he is such a powerful character, you would have to search Legends to find stuff for him because he barely does anything in the movies.

I will research and get back to you with a Snoke maybe.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Supreme Leader Snoke - 145 Shards, Legendary Event - Dark Side, First Order, Support

Force Choke Basic - Level 8 - Omega
    Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter. Snoke gains Speed Up if any Turn Meter is removed. If no Turn Meter is removed, inflict Speed Down and Defense Down on target enemy.

Mind Probe Special - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 3
    Remove 60% Turn Meter from target enemy, which can't be Resisted. Snoke has a 35% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter from all other enemies. Inflict Ability Block, Offense Down, and Stagger for 1 turn on target enemy. Snoke steals all buffs on target enemy.

Supreme Leader of the First Order Leader - Level 8 - Zeta
    All First Order allies have +25% Speed, Offense, Defense, and Critical Chance. Whenever a First Order ally suffers a debuff, all allies gain 5% Turn Meter. Whenever Advantage expires on a First Order ally, they gain Evasion Up and Speed Up for 2 turns. Whenever a First Order ally gains Advantage, they also gain 10% Turn Meter and gain Offense Up for 1 turn.

Praetorian Protection Unique - Level 8 - Zeta
    Snoke gains 10% Max Health and Max Protection for each First Order ally. This gain is doubled if all allies are Praetorian Guards. If a Praetorian Guard is an ally in the encounter, Snoke gains Advantage, Speed Up, Foresight, and Offense Up for 2 turns at the start of the encounter. Snoke gains 5% Protection every time a Praetorian Guard is damaged. Whenever Snoke falls below 50% Protection, he grants Taunt, Defense Up and Retribution for 2 turns to a Praetorian Guard.

Force Supremacy Unique - Level 8 - Omega
    Snoke takes 45% less damage from Special damage. Whenever Snoke is hit with Special damage, gain 10% Turn Meter and 10% Counter Chance (stacking) until the end of his next turn. Whenever another First Order ally suffers Physical damage, Snoke gains 10% Offense (stacking) until a First Order ally is healed to full Health. Additionally, whenever a Praetorian Guard gains Taunt, Snoke gains 20% Max Health and Heal Over Time for 2 turns.

Here is Snoke. Tell me if he is too overpowered.
    Post edited by Calastar on
  • Options
    I like his basic, maybe has a bit more power than i imagined but its not too serious, his first special is...okay, its pretty good although i dont know why evasion down, only 4 toons can make evasion serious, Luminara (Jedi teams suck) Old Ben (Jedi teams suck and you really dont want him to be the leader when better choices exist) Dooku (not that big of a threat) and Maul (The only real threat with evasion) second special is just KRUs in a nutshell but with extra step, if this was on a different character then i would be okay with it but i genuinely think a different ability would be better or just no second special at all, his leader is very impressive, i believe its fair for a zeta, nice. And finally his unique is also fair, nicely done
  • Options
    I removed his second special and added a second unique instead. I changed Evasion Down to Stagger. Thank you so much for the input, it helped a lot!