Influential Omega Abilities?

What are some example of the most game-changing, best attacks/abilities/uniques to use 5x Omega mats on to upgrade that you're so happy that you did?
https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard

Replies

• Options
    Great thread idea. The first that come to mind are the unique abilities of all Phoenix. To me it was the difference between getting 6 and 7 star Thrawn when his event came up. Especially Chopper. The added assist to PS attacks was a big improvement.

I found Jyn's Truncheon Strike was a big Omega since it goes from just taking TM to giving equal TM from what it takes. Qui-Gon's basic is kinda the same for the same reason (only reverse)
  • Options
    For me, a big one was Kylo Ren's unique. Putting that DoT on him really cranks up his damage, allowing him to almost always use a special even if your tank is keeping Kylo from being hit.

~Morningfrost
  • Options
    Nice ideas and happy you had some examples that were not so obvious to me at 1st or just at the top of the "Omega Report."

I always thought Veers' leadership was pretty great for an Omega ability (+4% offense and I-Troopers gain 10% TM when the get a buff).
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah any phoenix unique is probably MVP here because just one omega applies the benefit to 6 characters. Cant be beat.

Old Kylo Unique is near the top too.

Others not mentioned: Sidious AOE omega adds exposes and another dot and Sith Assasin Dark Shroud reduces cooldown and adds more TM.
  • Options
    To say other one than Chopper’s,i’ll add KRU’s halt ability,one more turn to stun a rival can be very useful
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Options
    There are a lot of omegas that really make the whole toon's kit.

Any of DT's abilities (especially Terminate for Deathmark).
    Leia's Rebel Tactics (for permastealth+foresight)
    BB-8's Illuminated Destiny
    Snowtrooper's Overwhelming Assault
  • Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    I remember when omegas launched... They had almost the same impact on the game as zetas. Not quite, but they did matter.

All the above examples are good ones. Other honorable mentions are Panda unique, Nihilus's basic, CLS basic and specials, JTR basic and specials, BB8 illuminated destiny... The list goes on and on.
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn getting a potential stun on his basic was pretty awesome. Works really well paired with Vader or snowtrooper basic