Full haat guild recruiting one of the most relaxed

We have won are last 5 Tb we are still looking to improve only interested in solid players over a 1 million also we have 2 rules 0 damage on haat and 0 damage on rancor fir 22 hours and then Ffa on both we only want people that don’t won’t to be cattle Within a guild and want chat friendly people hitting 600 tickets is not necessary we have discord join at your own accord hope to see you soon Allie code 225-466-962

Replies

• Options
    Hey! I have a question. I just want to play the game with out stress and to earn my shards and gear. Are you still having a spot in your guild?
  • Options
    Hi! Ive been trying to add you but saids the allie code is not found. Mine is 253 611 366
  • Options
    I’m sooo sorry fir not replying ye all we ask is for you to give as much as you can do as long as your having fun we only have two rules we love suggestion from the players everyone works well and are discord is brilliant we have a lot of bots on are discord to help you progress if you would still like to join my guilds name is original darkside Allie code is 255-466-963
  • Options
    There’s A lot of high level players that need a guild like this
  • Options
    People aren’t cattle and officer are power mad