72M gp guild is looking for a couple of new members

Our 72mil guild (name of the guild: Vancouver) is looking for a few new strong players! We're really active without being overpowering, (400 daily guild tickets, 0 damage for 24h on raids, but thats it) all we ask if you do what you can and join in all Raids/TWs/TBs.
We are on Pacific Time, and start our raids at 6pm
We use line as a chat app channel (not something you have to join if you don't want to) but it has some really useful tips on mods, optimal teams for raid as well as other things. Our chat in game is really active too so if you don't want to join discord, there's always someone about in there.
We run a few raids weekly, both heroic rancor and heroic AAT, tier 4 of sort raid (will do tier 5 in 2 weeks)won more tw's than we've lost, and doing really well in light and dark side TB and hitting at least 32 stars in each.
If there's anything else you want to know, drop me a message on here or add me in game, ally code 228-168-616, join us and let’s have fun!

Replies

• Would you ask Bestler to get in touch with me about the Fleet shard? Discord: MasterOfNone#8536
    thank you