I am level 70 faced a level 39 opponent today.

LukeSkywalker420
460 posts Member
edited February 2016
Lol how does the matchmaking work again. I mean some days have been more difficult, but level 39 is that a joke.

Replies

• Lol how does the matchmaking work again. I mean some days have been more difficult, but level 39 is that a joke.

Don't complain. In fact, that should have remained your dirty little secret. Posting it here could cause the devs to go "hey, this guy got a fair and simple GW today! Fix that!"
  • That's it, GW has indeed become impossible! I call for a total rework or we all rage quit!
  • Here's mine for today: 12764878_1051820581551764_6967631357888633872_o.jpg
  • SteelersCA
    216 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Mine has me clearing my bench by the 5th node. GW is an ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am quitting my alt acct because of it and my stop playing altogether. It is just too much flippin BULL SHIZIER from them. They argue it should not be completed every day, I argue it was better before they messed with it and **** what they intended for it to be.

I really am a hair away from bailing on the whole **** thing. It has been a great time waster but this Bull has gone to dern far. I will decide in the next few days. Just pitiful.
  • SteelersCA
    216 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Opps...