Möönwalk Like an Ewôk Guild Recruitment

RodgerSterlingArcher
45 posts Member
edited April 2018

Guild : Möönwalk Like an Ewôk

29/50 of our members just left our last guild and started "Möönwalk Like an Ewôk due to too many low level players coming and going constantly.

Our only real requirement is a Minimum level of 70.

However, our members participate in daily guild activities, donate to each other all the time, follow the 24 hour no damage raid rules, take part in Territory Wars, chat on a regular basis, etc. and we expect the same from our recruits.

We are not a super guild, but most of our members are level 80+, and with only 29 current members, our current GP is 22M+.

We are looking to grow and recruit like minded players who also want to support and help everyone in our guild, so everyone can grow.

RAIDS:

EVERYONE, wants Hon Solo, Obi Won, and Darth Traya, so:

PIT (Rancor):
We plan to run heroic pit at least 2x a week. 24 hour no damage rules apply. Repeat offenders will be removed.

TANK (AAT):
Our plan is to run Heroic Tank (HAAT) at least 2x a week as well. Again, 24 no damage rule, and repeat offenders will be removed.

SITH (Triumvirate):
Heroic is a bit out of reach for us right now, but we REALLY want to build a guild that can do Heroic Sith on a regular basis.

Territory War:
In our last guild, attendance was so spotty we only got to do TW 5 times; HOWEVER we won our first 3, got mismatched in our 4th (which the devs acknowledge and compensated everyone for), and lost our 5th by only 34 points... all things considered, that's a good track record, and we plan to keep this trend going. We all REALLY like TW, and plan to participate in EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Our Leadership:

RodgerSterlingArcher (Leader):
Level 80 - 560K GP - Despite my relatively low level and total GP (which I have achieved in only 5 months), my fellow guild members and officers elected me to lead this guild because of my time commitment, dedication to the members, and leadership in Territory Wars.

Hermione (Officer):
Level 85 - 1.31M GP

Riamu Sulatanus (Officer):
Level 85 - 1.82M GP

Radnovious (Officer):
Level 85 - 2.28M GP

Nami (Officer):
Level 85 - 1.35M GP

The leadership of our guild are EXTREMELY active: we love this game, we have a lot of fun playing with everyone in our guild, and on the rare occasion that issues have come up, we work to resolve them quickly and to everyone's satisfaction.

So if this sounds like a good fit for you as an individual, or as a group (mergers will be considered as well), let us know. When you search for us, the accents over the O's are required (unfortunately).

You can also search for me (guild leader)
RodgerSterlingArcher - ally code:
451-257-188 and then join the guild that way.

Thanks!