A little credit balancing would be nice

Non stop the game introduces new toons. But we don't ever get a chance to earn more credits for all these toons.

My suggestion is to increase the credits on TW by 10% and add a third attemp to the credit heist. That is not too much to ask for isn't it?
Ally code 428-543-243

Replies

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    You were my personal banker, Anakin! You were supposed to bring balance to the accounts, not embezzle from them!!!
  • Human3001 wrote: »
    But we don't ever get a chance to earn more credits for all these toons.

Now that's not entirely accurate is it...

But we don't ever get a chance to earn more credits for all these toons.

Now that's not entirely accurate is it...

Don't tell me you mean the chance to get more credits through the sith raid? This raid is a joke as it is designed atm. Many guilds don't even bother to run it or only do it on tier 1-3.

Other than that there has not much changed (at least nothing substantial) over the past few months in order to earn more credits.
    Ally code 428-543-243
    Don't tell me you mean the chance to get more credits through the sith raid?

You're aware of credit heists I assume?

• The credit heist needs to be tweaked to allow higher chances for the 10 mill jackpot. I've only gotten it ONCE.
  • Never gotten more then 5mil at one pull.
  • VoodooKing wrote: »
    The credit heist needs to be tweaked to allow higher chances for the 10 mill jackpot. I've only gotten it ONCE.

Lucky you mate. I’ve been playing for 2years and never got it lol
  • I've noticed much more frequent heists in my shard lately. I assumed that uptick was across the board.
  • Well...

Credit heists were not a part of the game when it launched. So there's that.
    GW is simmable now, so that's a source of credits without effort.
    Marquee events now give some credits with every toon.
    Something called quests is coming. Maybe rewards will include credits.
    There are now 3 raids, and each of them gives credits upon completion.
    You get credits from guild events.

And let's not forget - once you invest credits in a toon, you don't need to invest more to keep that toon there. So there's that

Personally, the credit crunch is lesser for me now than ever before. Balancing should - and will - happen with the next level cap increase, but until then, I'm satisfied.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    It all depends on where you are at in the game. If you’re an early to mid player then credits will be scarce. Keep in mind, the credit crunch for you is a lot better than the credit crunch for when veteran players were going through your levels.

Veteran players have it a bit easier. Most important toons are leveled. We can bank a lot more credits than we could before. It’s quite nice.

Then there’s those whales who buy credits and have everything maxed. Just turn into a whale and you’ll be all right.
  • Judging on the comments so far it looks like I'm the only one who struggles with credits. I think I will just live with it then and stop complaining.
    Ally code 428-543-243
    Non stop the game introduces new toons. But we don't ever get a chance to earn more credits for all these toons.

My suggestion is to increase the credits on TW by 10% and add a third attemp to the credit heist. That is not too much to ask for isn't it?

For that answer, you must pay!
  • VoodooKing wrote: »
    The credit heist needs to be tweaked to allow higher chances for the 10 mill jackpot. I've only gotten it ONCE.

You want more free stuff. I get it - I do too.

I've noticed that life doesn't really work like that though.
  • Credit heists and training droid smuggling have been happening weekly for about the past month or so. This was not always the case. We even know when they're coming now due to a 2 day gap in the events. But of course I still want more too, we all do.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Resource management is your friend.

Your not supposed to be able to get all toons leveled up quickly, it takes time or $$$
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I've noticed much more frequent heists in my shard lately. I assumed that uptick was across the board.

It's not related to your shard, everyone gets the heists at the same time.

http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • For how long I struggled with credits I never thought I'd say this, but eventually you do run out of things to spend them on.
  • Thread closed upon request by original poster.
This discussion has been closed.