Han Synergy

I believe that The Hans should, especially with the 5th Han that will be coming soon, they should have some synergy so that a Han only team can be Arena Viable, maybe even a new meta. thoughts?

Replies

• I believe that The Hans should, especially with the 5th Han that will be coming soon, they should have some synergy so that a Han only team can be Arena Viable, maybe even a new meta. thoughts?

While hilarious and good in a comical way, I don't think they should ACTUALLY do this
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    The meta should be 2 Hans, 2 Chewies, and C3PO.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    The meta should be 2 Hans, 2 Chewies, and C3PO.

4hans, no raid han though, greedo. Make sure greedo has the most speed.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    While hilarious and good in a comical way, I don't think they should ACTUALLY do this
    Agreed.

Actually, Going Solo is on course to almost be a decent team. ST Han is a good tank. Raid Han is a good damage dealer. Captain Han provides decent support. If Young Han has a decent scoundrels leadership ability, which is likely, Going Solo will be alright, with its main weakness being the fact that it contains Veteran Han.
    Still not a he.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Agreed.

Actually, Going Solo is on course to almost be a decent team. ST Han is a good tank. Raid Han is a good damage dealer. Captain Han provides decent support. If Young Han has a decent scoundrels leadership ability, which is likely, Going Solo will be alright, with its main weakness being the fact that it contains Veteran Han.

Veteran Han is better than you give him credit for. No Solo dies better or faster than him.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • The new Han solo will have a hera like leader ability all Han solos will share unique abilities with other Han solos it will definitely be the new meta
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    The new Han solo will have a hera like leader ability all Han solos will share unique abilities with other Han solos it will definitely be the new meta

Young Han Solo:

Unique: "The Han-ful" All active allied Hans share their unique abilities with all other active allied Hans.
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Agreed.

Veteran Han is better than you give him credit for. No Solo dies better or faster than him.

This is my new favorite statement.