Galactic War Store - What next?

Ajes
24 posts Member
I have maxed Zeb and Biggs in GW store. I am not sure what to spend my currency on next. I could put some stars on some ships, but who knows if that will be a waste after ships 2.0. Another option is to beef up Cad Bane a little. I only have him at 3 stars, but he is pretty bad, and it does not appear he will see any love in the BH makeover. A possibility is to start on Phasma, although I have not started on a FO team at all.

https://swgoh.gg/u/ajes/collection/

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Even with ships 2.0 coming you need to imptove your ships for the zeta challnege. This should be top priority imo.
  • Imperial_CdrShepard7
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I agree with Naraic. Ships, I used to focus on two a time, and used some fleet currency to speed up the farming of my most important pilots. The three ships I got to 5 stars first, from your current fleet, were the two TIEs and Biggs, The two TIES appear very often in fleet shipments. Biggs appears very often in the GW store.

Edit: About Cad Bane, unlocking him is enough, he is the 5th wheel until you can replace him with Raid Han (a toon you will soon get with your current guild, since they run HRancor). I also have a low budget scoundrel team plan you can adhere to, so that you don't devote resources into bad scoundrels and still finish the higher tier relying on Boba Fett's damage output. TTYL on Line.
    Post edited by Imperial_CdrShepard7 on
    ImperialCommanderShepard in SWGoH (Ally Code 297-277-437)

lOGRLCl CommanderShepard in HoDA

Find our Guild here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/126148/praise-the-sun-for-some-jolly-co-op#latest

• Ships and Cad to 5*. Your scoundrels are lacking and you need them for credit heist.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Ships/Phasma. Don't do cad, he's not very good.
  • Cad's not awesome, but he's great for getting into credit heist/droid heist, and now these new BH events.
    Phasma's not even really considered a great FO toon anymore, with KRU/Kylo/FOST/FOO/FOTP the usual sqquad.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/