Bounty Hunter Rework [MEGA]

Replies

• I know only OT BH are getting the rework... But all that Zam needs is a Z into his unique that makes everytime an enemy resist (or resist/cleanses better) a detonator it just exploded instead... this way a greedo/zam/dengar aoe detonator against a team with ten up would do nice damage instead of nothing (as well as some TM for greedo, or every BH under boba lead), or a detonator against ridiculus stacked tenacity in STR would do nice damage as well instead of nothing (since its a single target with high ten in sith raid those det will do some damage but only 15% TM so no infinite TM loops under boba).

This kind of Z into zam would fit so good into her kit while at the same time will punish this really OP party ten up buf... To be fair Ten up buff is one of the worst things that happened to the game, an made developers to create a lot of absurdly OP mechanics to try to fight against the forever Rex meta (without so much succes... Just check top arena in any mature shard with everyone in top 5 at his payout runing rex leader to easy climb).

Don't u guys whant ten up a bit worst? Don't u guy think rex meta lasted long enough (since his release xD)? Don't whant to see those sith eat some detonators? (I know u all want it! Lol)
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    I know only OT BH are getting the rework... But all that Zam needs is a Z into his unique

Her.

tenor.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    I know only OT BH are getting the rework... But all that Zam needs is a Z into his unique

Her.

tenor.gif

Did you just assume Zam's gender? The nerve! Zam is a shape-shifter anyway, (s)he can be whatever (s)he wants to be.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    m2hk8pyeseky.png

Take it up with George, not me.
  • My_goren
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Which BH has the best lead/contract after Bossk. Specifically for the Sith Raid?
  • My_goren wrote: »
    Which BH has the best lead after Bossk. Specifically for the Sith Raid?

Boba.
  • With his unique prior to the bounty hunter rework, i was able to get loads of damage with vader tarkin applied debuffs and with the 15 percent more damage per debuff unique, i dished a lot of damage. The new unique i do not know if he would be able to do 10 k damage to each character with rapid fire after vader’s force crush and tarkin’s intimidation tactics. I really hope the devs alter it back to its original state. Thanks
  • Corruptor wrote: »
    WAI. Nah bro you have to waste all those mats on his payouts to do his damage again.

Truth. Unlock his 3 bounty rewards and he should be up to snuff again. I am curious if his mods will change now based on the new kit and various leads available.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Is a nerf, period. Now only with payout activa you can do roughly the same amount of damage than before without it, AND with a zeta on his unique. Has someone the prior text for his unique ability? In the rework text the new stuff is in green, but the old stuff that should be in red does not appear.

Again they try to sell a nerf like an improvement... xDDDDD lol
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Boba 3.0 is hitting like Boba 1.0.

Is this intended?

I'm getting about 4-5k per shot on basic (g12), whereas previously, Boba 2.0 was getting between 8-10k. This is also under his own lead.
  • They have been nerfed
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    They have been nerfed

Yea, appears as though IG is hitting for less too. Hard to tell with Dengar cause he was rubbish beforehand.
  • Yeah,IG hits like a wet noodle now.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Lol - maybe they nerfed their base damage so you can buy it back with credits and omegas for contracts. It's actually quite brilliant.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • You mean, in the new Prize events ? The opposition have high defense, no nerf there. I’m still having 10-12k hits on DS nodes.
  • I'm seeing decent damage. Greedo hit hard before and he seems to hit hard now too.

Do not judge them by these Hunter events. They are overtuned to provide difficulty.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    I'm seeing decent damage. Greedo hit hard before and he seems to hit hard now too.

Do not judge them by these Hunter events. They are overtuned to provide difficulty.

It's not these events. I tried my g12 boba in arena under his own lead. 4k on basic.
  • Reyalp wrote: »
    Boba 3.0 is hitting like Boba 1.0.

Is this intended?

I'm getting about 4-5k per shot on basic (g12), whereas previously, Boba 2.0 was getting between 8-10k. This is also under his own lead.
    Thought i was seeing things, but yeah, Boba and IG88 was nerfed, they are hitting way less now!

I run Boba on arena as well and i'm sure he's not getting the same damage as before "rework/nerf".

giphy.gif

• My bobba and IG88 got nerfed.
    Now he hits like a wet noddle.
    Even Bariss hits stronger.
    Can we get a refund ?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    My BH were doing their usual damage in the first three waves of the event.
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Are they geared and modded appropriately, new skills invested?

I'm quite satisfied with mine, but I also put into their new skills which makes a significant difference...especially once the contract is fulfilled.

Please provide a screengrab of your Barriss, Boba and 88 damage numbers, because I'm calling shenanigans.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Incidentally I didn't even touch their contracts yet on mine.
  • I also noticed mine doing less damage (Boba and IG-88)
  • Is it worth spending Zetas on them right now or are they truly nerfed to the point where I'd be wasting them?

If the answer is "zeta them," which 3 are the best that I should equip first?
  • So my boba used to get 11k damage on crit without a leadership that helps his damage, now I have to use his leadership and activate his contract to get the same damage, because without it he does 4.5k on crit. This update just nerfed the best bounty hunters (boba and ig-88) and turned the other weak bounty hunters into ok characters
  • What are you guys talking about lol. Before the update BH likely couldn't get past top 200 in arena. And yesterday I took rank 1 with them... They are overall WAY better now.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    bknsty14 wrote: »
    I also noticed mine doing less damage (Boba and IG-88)

In the event or elsewhere?

I noticed a huge difference even between waves. For example, in the ROLO tier, the first wave boba was doing 4k crit. Second wave, 12k crit. At least in the event, it's dependent on the enemy and their defense/armor/whatever.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Dengar leader + contract payouts are very useful for multi stage battles.