TB Sim

mlb1399
674 posts Member
edited April 2018
I would love to see a sim in TB. Honestly, this mode is in a huge time suck and incredibly boring. I don’t want to waste 30-45 minutes 12 days a month to attack the same 6-8 toons with no varienace.

I’d be willing to accept the fate of RNG if I could get back the 6-8 hours of my life. Or at the very least, cut this down to 3-4 phases.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> Events.

For the first 3 phases, you can probably get away with only doing your special mission (5 mins) and the rest can be filled by your guild.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    @Kyno Problem is I’m not alone. We’re a 160m+ GP guild and I’m connected to other high level players and pretty much across the board, people don’t enjoy this game mode, it’s time consuming, tedious and quite frankly doesn’t offer the appropriate benefit for the time and resources that it requires.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Can't you just auto it?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    Kyno Problem is I’m not alone. We’re a 160m+ GP guild and I’m connected to other high level players and pretty much across the board, people don’t enjoy this game mode, it’s time consuming, tedious and quite frankly doesn’t offer the appropriate benefit for the time and resources that it requires.

Our guild is to, this complaint hasn't come up as of late at all. Much less to manage with the phases auto closing, and the team makeup do change a bit.

For the first 3 phases I don't think I have ever spent more than 8 minutes doing anything.

I can see it's not for everyone, but I think the rewards are good, yes maybe not what they should be for a 6 day event, (but the first 3 days are not much anyway).
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    30-45 min? O_o
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • It would be soooooooo good to at least keep filled those 5 character spots for each battle with those ones that u played the past TB... Instead of fill it with the higgest GP chars available :S
    Since each TB is 20 days after the previous one its hard to remember what was usefull to you to complete this phase... (I have it noted in a sheet in my table but sometimes Im not at home when a phase start and its anoying tot ry to remember teams and sinergys for each battle each phase xD)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    It would be soooooooo good to at least keep filled those 5 character spots for each battle with those ones that u played the past TB... Instead of fill it with the higgest GP chars available :S
    Since each TB is 20 days after the previous one its hard to remember what was usefull to you to complete this phase... (I have it noted in a sheet in my table but sometimes Im not at home when a phase start and its anoying tot ry to remember teams and sinergys for each battle each phase xD)

Squad builder is your friend.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    30-45 min? O_o

This. If you’re taking 30-45 minutes per phase that’s your own fault for being terrible at knowing how to play the game. I’m only 2.5 mil GP in a 100 mil guild, and it takes us all 5-10 minutes in the first few phases, most of which battles I set on auto and then go read a book or do something else productive, and come back to 6/6. Once you get to the final couple territories, I could see it maybe taking 10-15 mins total to do your combats, as it takes a bit of work to manually run thru them.

30-45 mins is either a gross exaggeration, or an admittance of complete incompetence.
  • I don't always get involved in threads like this, but when I do I like to bring some basic math along. I apologize in advance for only having detailed info for the LSTB Phase 1, 2, 3, I don't have details for the other phases and LSTB is the active TB at this moment.

You are in a 160M GP guild. You don't need to do any battles at all to 3* the first three phases. You can just take 2 seconds to deploy your roster and boom, instant 3* territory. It will take a few more minutes if you opt for completing the special mission, and a few more minutes if you opt to complete platoons. GP required to 3* the first three phases just by deploying:
    1. 45.6M
    2. 98.8M = 55M + 43.8M
    3. 140.7M = 62.6M + 78.1M
    4. ??
    I have ignored ships, you can 3* that just by deploying too.

By virtue of being in a 160M GP guild, you have already made the first three phases moot. Congratulations, your LSTB has already been cut down to three phases, just like you wanted.