Give the clones back their awesome helmets! (You do know they all have the same face, right?)

Fives and Captain Rex each have awesome-looking and unique helmets. They usually had them on in the show, especially in battle. Clone armor is cool. Why would you want to mess with that?

It isn't even consistent. The sergeant has his helmet. Is it because he isn't a named character? Their helmets are more unique than their faces. The 501st had blue ones, and Fives and Rex had unique patterns. Are you going to do this to Commander Cody, too?

Taking the helmets off the troopers makes about as much sense as if you'd put a stormtrooper helmet on Stormtrooper Han Solo. He usually had it off in the film, and it would make him unrecognizable.

Replies

• Options
    I have to agree. I love their hemuts too. I have a solution I am stealing from another game. In that game, when looking at your character list, they can be with or without their hemuts(in that game it was so you could adjust their features) but when they fight(arena, etc) they always had them on.
  • Options
    I don't think they'll be adding a new feature for this. I hope they do go back and change the art for these guys, though, as well as include helmets in clones going forward.