Omega Shortages

The new Bounty Hunters look amazing. However, upon review of my BHs, I need 55 Omegas before even counting the 13-16 for each Zeta.

How will you ease the Omega burden? 7 a week guaranteed is not equitable to the amount needed upon a rework.

When will we see an Omega ability mat drop increase?

Replies

• It's rough when you can farm more zeta/week than you can Omega. I love how we are encouraged to build out a variety or squad for these cool events, but yeah, the omega crunch is difficult.
  • Good point
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I am sure they will add a for $$ pack as they have in the past complete with the usual gambling associated with it. You know da kine: 15-25 lvl 3 ability mats 9-14 omega for the low price of 19.99
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Don't worry we now get 1 extra a month from daily login. :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I don’t mind the packs, just keep them going at least we have an option.
  • for only 34.95 canadian, get the chance of between 1 to 20 omegas.

• but yeah agreed... the ratio doesn't work "imho"

you have to be super stingy on omegas to have enough to apply the zetas we earn

ratios don't seem good
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Resource management. Not everyone needs an omega.
  • Obviously you don’t know of Territory Wars, but that’s okay.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Oooh sassy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sounds like you should save your omegas for a while instead of spending them all as soon as you get them. You might have to let a few of your characters go without activating their omega abilities. Maybe you just don't upgrade Old Daka's leader ability since you will never use it, right?
  • I don’t have Old Daka’s leadership Zeta activated. I’m very careful with how I spend Omegas and Zetas. But we keep needing more and more. BH now have Zetas which requires Omegas along with new contract abilities. Just stating the obvious here. I’m not alone in the deficit of Omegas.
  • I've been buying omegas in the Fleet Store instead of zetas. That's how bad it is.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Quindin
    64 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @CaptainRex and that means no Zetas for you unless rng is nice. Update the ability mat challenge to include Omegas. That means 9 per week. Nothing that will break the game.