Rebel Assault Wars Factions

I see it says you can use BH or Imperial Troopers, but WHAT ABOUT DIRECTOR Krennic?! How can we ever take advantage of their 2 zeta synergy if he gets excluded from things like this? Can you add DK to the list of heroes able to be used or maybe just give him an Imperial Troopers tag?

Replies

• TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    You can use them together in non-IT specific content.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Indigø
    85 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Always the instigator, you.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    They could make an exception, like they allow Ugnaught in Ground War (for whatever reason :neutral: )
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Indigø wrote: »

but never in a good way at least he's reliable
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly he will never get a troopers tag... Was he ever meta or close to it for a time ??? It really does seem like 2 wasted zetas maybe the ones you use after CUP's's.

Honestly though this actually seems like a good update except for making Trayas raising cooldowns work :( fix..
    nothing like making the the raid harder....They can fix the difficulty but not the rewards...

My bounty hunters are horrible so I will not get to partake in any of this cool new stuff... but that aside it does look cool... Contracts kinda worthless outside of TB and those long events....still something new and shiny to play with :)

• Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Honestly he will never get a troopers tag... Was he ever meta or close to it for a time ??? It really does seem like 2 wasted zetas maybe the ones you use after CUP's's.

Honestly though this actually seems like a good update except for making Trayas raising cooldowns work :( fix..
    nothing like making the the raid harder....They can fix the difficulty but not the rewards...

My bounty hunters are horrible so I will not get to partake in any of this cool new stuff... but that aside it does look cool... Contracts kinda worthless outside of TB and those long events....still something new and shiny to play with :)

The Traya fix was for the character we can unlock, not the raid opponent. It was bugged. No anymore
  • Options

We refused to pay the price for Krennic and now we are paying the price of Krennic.
    But I’m looking forwards to the event!
  • Options
    Honestly, I'm happy to see the addition of a ITrooper specific assault battle since I had already lowkey developed one for the Ewok assault battle and DSTB, this gives me more to use them on. I'm just sad that the bonus tiers are outside my troopers now since my Shore and DT aren't 7* yet. (Well I might get DT there over the next couple days if I bought refreshes since I'm about 46/100 but I'm not in that much of a hurry.)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

The Traya fix was for the character we can unlock, not the raid opponent. It was bugged. No anymore

Please don't say "We" The servers will shut down forever and we will all be playing something else before I unlock traya... (wink, I know what you were saying :) ) My GP only 2.6 mil Game will be shut down before i Hit 3.5 and can be in the "members only guilds" So enjoy your shiny Traya that you and all your CEO friends have unlocked. :) (I mean it, she looks fun)

On a serious note I'm hoping the current lootbox lawsuits going on around the world does not shut us down before I can actually beat heroic (Genuine concern here not sure what I would do with my free time)

That aside thank you for correcting me... I must have read it wrong :) Danka now Dos Vidana

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm happy to see the addition of a ITrooper specific assault battle since I had already lowkey developed one for the Ewok assault battle and DSTB, this gives me more to use them on. I'm just sad that the bonus tiers are outside my troopers now since my Shore and DT aren't 7* yet. (Well I might get DT there over the next couple days if I bought refreshes since I'm about 46/100 but I'm not in that much of a hurry.)

The only thing that bothers me I never have the characters needed to play these events....When is my time to play something cool...when does Mob Enforcer, Gammorean Guard, CUP, Lobot , and URRORRRR get a turn to play.....

I knw Gammorean guard is going to get his due when Jabba is released and he becomes the best tank in the game like he deserves to be... He should be able to block Rancor devour for rest of fight if he is eaten...call the skill "Fill his Tummy" so he won't eat no more.

• Options

Please don't say "We" The servers will shut down forever and we will all be playing something else before I unlock traya... (wink, I know what you were saying :) ) My GP only 2.6 mil Game will be shut down before i Hit 3.5 and can be in the "members only guilds" So enjoy your shiny Traya that you and all your CEO friends have unlocked. :) (I mean it, she looks fun)

On a serious note I'm hoping the current lootbox lawsuits going on around the world does not shut us down before I can actually beat heroic (Genuine concern here not sure what I would do with my free time)

That aside thank you for correcting me... I must have read it wrong :) Danka now Dos Vidana

I was going with the "fortunate few" instead of "we", but it read a bit snooty. 2.1m GP, in a small 50m GP guild that I like because of the company. I'm not rushing to get her, she'll be obsolete by the time I do. Ready for Mob Enforcer's moment in the spotlight though!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

I was going with the "fortunate few" instead of "we", but it read a bit snooty. 2.1m GP, in a small 50m GP guild that I like because of the company. I'm not rushing to get her, she'll be obsolete by the time I do. Ready for Mob Enforcer's moment in the spotlight though!

OMG i just posted the same thing about Mob Enforcer we think alike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

And I did throw a wink in there as I was mostly kidding :)

I can't believe we double dropped mob enforcer like that You rule Sir !!!!
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Indigø wrote: »

Wow ok then.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.

Now it will get no exposure. Like it better when we could just have a General Discussion about lots of things.
  • LenoraLupin
    420 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

The only thing that bothers me I never have the characters needed to play these events....When is my time to play something cool...when does Mob Enforcer, Gammorean Guard, CUP, Lobot , and URRORRRR get a turn to play.....

I knw Gammorean guard is going to get his due when Jabba is released and he becomes the best tank in the game like he deserves to be... He should be able to block Rancor devour for rest of fight if he is eaten...call the skill "Fill his Tummy" so he won't eat no more.

Speaking of CUP, I literally finished mine to 7* last night and one of my guild members snarked at me about it...then came today's platoons and one was needed. Who's laughing now. >:)