Zam and cad don't have payouts???!!!

I have been looking forward to the boss release and the bounty hunter rework, great move, needed to happen, thank you! I am a little sad that only 5 characters have been given payouts. There are only 7 bounty hunters (including bossk who is yet to be released), of the 6 existing BH's only 4 get payouts and you've ignored zam! Zam is a character with massive potential and has always been massively underwhelming. Why go to all the effort of rolling out a rework but give us no choice in the characters we use. Not reworking cad baines, one of the worst characters in the game, also seems like a strange decision. Having said all that the new content looks good and as a long time player, I want to say thank you for all your efforts of late. I have enjoyed the game a lot more and appreciate your efforts to stop the game growing stagnant.

Replies

• Just saw the typo, bossk not boss
  • I guess you missed about 3 weeks ago when they originally announced they were only doing original trilogy BH for this pass. Zam as she/he is is a good character she doesn’t need much. This should however make you think of reasons why they aren’t touching prequel era bounty hunters... maybe another pass down the road for them with new toon releases like jango..? Who knows? We got a ton of content to chew on, be happy with it
  • Yes completely missed that, thank you! I am happy with all the new content as I said. I will delete the post as it's irrelevant.
  • Oh you can't delete never mind
  • Or Original trilogy only was a way for them to gate the new rework. Hand out a full reworked faction for free? or rework 4 and lock the 5th behind paywall?
  • I think Zam and Cad will get a rework with another kind of ability like payout. Before that I think they will introduce many bounty hunters more from prequel trilogy like Embo, and so on...