Bounty Hunter Event [MERGE]

Prev13456789
ChickenFett139
1484 posts Member
edited April 2018
So glad to see the usual garbage of murder bear inc being overpowered in the paploo mission. 30K hits by the bears in round 4 ensures no bounty hunter lives. Love the nerf on IG-88.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Pa_lin
    80 posts Member
    Yeah silly event. And it is supposed to be the easiest. Not even going to consider wasting resources to try and do it
  • Hows the others? I obviously only have boba well geared and bane starred up lol.
    So its gonna be useless for me.
    Dont see myself working them for months.
    Espcially with the **** meta..i mean ship meta seeming to be geo ships.
    And a separatist rework being hinted
  • I don't even understand why this rework was done in this manner what point does this serve?
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    IPD Round 3. Three DT that take their turn before you and increase your cooldowns with their AoE by 3. Funny af. :D
  • What a kitten event - sorry, I am happy to have left for Marvel Strike Force...
  • Han Solo mission is ridiculous even with all secondary mods with bonus speed. This is definitely geared towards players having Bossk. It’s a challenge for sure. It’s not a rant. It’s a genuine challenge worth it. Just not happy it’s a super rare event.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Too much to work on already. Hard pass.
  • Horrible game design,you'd think these nerds that make this stuff would understand game theory ,but apparently are like the power mad DM's that ruin table top gaming as well.Too in love with min max numbers to understand the average character cannot cope.not fun,makes me want to stop playing.
  • Lol I have all my bounty hunter at G10+ and I'm getting destroyed 8n the G10 recommended thing. Plus suddenly my BH are hitting for like 1K?
  • Why bother
  • Well, that confirms things.
    Gonna ignore that event just like i ignore wicket's event xd
    We can get all of them with a good guild anyways.
    Except wampa. But by the time u have g.12 and zeta BH u will have wampa too.
    So....near completely useless event...unless u like paploo ;)
  • Seriously though my G11 IG 88 is dealing the same damage as my G8 cad bane...
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Notice also, Dengar, Boba, Greedo and Bossk have new payout abilities we have to upgrade with 16 purple mats and then omega for tier 3. These might make it easier in the long run. Anyone have data on mods for new Dengar. He used to be 4 Crit Chance and 2 health mods. Would he benefit from 4 offense mods and 2 Crit Chance now or speed and Crit Chance? Same with Greedo. Boba’s mods are still the same. Kit really did not change.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Who expected anything else than another cashgrab? I mean, come on. :D
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    The only issue i have with this Event is like either the PVE combatants have super armor or they nerfed Critical hit damage for the BH cause even with a almost maxed out Boba who usually i see 20 k hits out of or more on a basic now only do 6 to 10k even with this 50% critical damage leader ability. So either is a bug or poorly designed and to think i came back and geared up my BH to think they would be good oh well might just quit again if there isnt some kind of response.
  • lesismore
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Tried Wampa quite a few times, Boba G12 with zeta, IG-88 and CB G11, Greedo G9, Dengar G7, best results are four survived to round 4, then smashed by Wampa.

p.s.
    The event will run again on May the 4th to promote Bossk: come on, you smart eyes, see the difference with Bossk on board? All you need for your BH is a nice, strong tank and we just made one for you, only for you, go get him now, it's yours! :D
  • Again a useless, uncalled for feature. I wonder why they keep doing this instead of the things we want.
  • the paploo one was easy, g12 boba no zetas, g11 ig88, g8 dengar and zam, g7 greedo.

I tried the ipd one with same team but couldn't get past 3rd round as expected tbh since dengar zam greedo are undergeared
  • Han Solo mission is ridiculous even with all secondary mods with bonus speed. This is definitely geared towards players having Bossk. It’s a challenge for sure. It’s not a rant. It’s a genuine challenge worth it. Just not happy it’s a super rare event.

Finished solo both times without reruns for 1 star. All 8lvl gear, only 1 mod for speed on every toon(arrow). Maybe some on secondaries, but it was not my intention to gear them up on speed. Fett(l), Zam(6*), Bane, IG, Greedo. With consideration that Bane useless toon and Zam 6*, pretty much beatable thing. Never tried something for more geared characters.

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Again a useless, uncalled for feature. I wonder why they keep doing this instead of the things we want.

$$$$$
  • I have a gear 8 boba and gear 8 ig88. All others are gear 7. Managed to do the paploo one easily but the others are way too difficult unless I upgrade mine significantly
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    UtherTG wrote: »
    Han Solo mission is ridiculous even with all secondary mods with bonus speed. This is definitely geared towards players having Bossk. It’s a challenge for sure. It’s not a rant. It’s a genuine challenge worth it. Just not happy it’s a super rare event.

Finished solo both times without reruns for 1 star. All 8lvl gear, only 1 mod for speed on every toon(arrow). Maybe some on secondaries, but it was not my intention to gear them up on speed. Fett(l), Zam(6*), Bane, IG, Greedo. With consideration that Bane useless toon and Zam 6*, pretty much beatable thing. Never tried something for more geared characters.

That is utterly amazing. Because I am running all 7* GS 9 boba, GS 10 Cad, GS 8 Zam, Dengar, Ig-88 all omegas no zetas and wave 1 gets 3 turns each before I go. The mob enforcers 2 shot Zam and then it’s a crap shoot to level 2 where all the Rodians go first again and destroy whoever lives through phase 1.
  • LordEnclave
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    There is no reason on earth that the stormtroopers in the first wave of the IPD level should have 100000% defense AND tenacity. I’m using a g12 IG88 (WITH ALL G12 GEAR PIECES) and he is only hitting for 1 to 2k damage. This is completely unreasonable. All of my bounty hunters are arena modded and have at least 90+ speed on them. On the rare occasion I’m able to make it to the final phase, I don’t get to take a single turn before the rest of my units are completely annihilated. This is blatantly unfair. If the first phase wasn’t so inexplicably difficult, I would have at least a chance. Even the first and second phases of the Wampa level don’t compare in difficulty to the first phase of the IPD level.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • MLFNK
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    With G11 Boba and IG88, G9 Dengar, Greedo and G8 Zam I did ROLO mission easy.

Actually never tried Wampa but got to the 4th stage of IPD. With my BH I didn't really expect them to be able either as it says G10+. The event seems hard – but balanced.
  • lesismore
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Corruptor wrote: »
    lesismore wrote: »
    Tried Wampa quite a few times, Boba G12 with zeta, IG-88 and CB G11, Greedo G9, Dengar G7, best results are four survived to round 4, then smashed by Wampa.

p.s.
    The event will run again on May the 4th to promote Bossk: come on, you smart eyes, see the difference with Bossk on board? All you need for your BH is a nice, strong tank and we just made one for you, only for you, go get him now, it's yours! :D

Nah bro you just need to use dengar lead for his 35% health steal :D

I don't think its going to work because the troopers just kill with one or two shots, so I don't have the chance to regain health unless his leader ability gives protection up too. Then, there is Wampa who kills with every hit so need to stun him with Dengar and CB for at least two turns and put ability block on him when he wakes up.
  • I did the Han Solo and Leia ones with Boburt Fettman as Leader.
  • I managed the first one with Boba g8, IG88 G9, Zam and Greedo g7 and cad g8, so i think the first one is manageable at its recommended gear level. I only lost Zam