Blue Crosshair status

So, I like the Blue Crosshair status for contract targets, but I'd love to see two changes...

First, I'd like to see that status marker used to indicate the priority/contingency target for whichever character is active, for instance, Boba's "first acting" target, or Hera's "Healthiest" target.

I know that would then lead to confusion about the contract target, so secondly, I would like to see that symbol changed, possible to the Star Wars "Credits" symbol.

Replies

• FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm slightly confused by what you're asking. The hera part makes sense but:

It seems you're suggesting that each BH will be trying to fulfill their own contract. Only one bounty hunter contract is active during an encounter - the one tied to your leader. All BHs will be fulfilling that contract, so they'll all be eg attacking the weakest enemies if Bossk is leader.
    Post edited by FailingCrab on
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • No, not using it for contracts, but rather using it (or something fundamentally similar) for when any character has a target that should be prioritized based on relation to a circumstantial ability. Yes, that happens to line up with BH contract requirements, but exists beyond contract requirements also, for instance, the Hera example, or Bossk, even if the contract and payout is complete, I think one of his abilities still gets a bonus for attacking the weakest enemy. Other characters in time may show such circumstantial bonuses on abilities as well, and I'd rather see an actual marker of some sort than a split second flash of red text that, often as not, gets lost in the lag...