Gracias Team!

Prev1
Vinny_Vader_Vedi
4626 posts Member
edited April 2018
Unpopular opinion incoming -

I have so much stuff to farm! And I’m grateful for it.
Zombie, spirit, wicket, Millenium Falcon, Kylo Shuttle, FOX, fotp squared’s ship, holdo, rose. I know I don’t NEED these toons but I love completing sets.

I also have a crazy raid to try to do better in.
BH- well 3 of them - got a much needed facelift
with a long asked for Bossk incoming.

With more toons on the way with the Solo movie. I def feel reinvigorated about the game and wanted to share my thanks.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Don't forget 8 times hard nodes! And another cool assault battle! (Since everything with trooperz is cool lol)
    Thank you for everything new these days, devs!
  • Options
    I suppose you were mentioning the Millenium Falcon @Vinny_Vader_Vedi ? ;)
  • Options
    Nice to see a complement in a sea of criticism. I'm also greatful for the 8 hard node battles a day. Only 83 Talzin and 80 Shoretrooper shards to go.
  • Options
    Don't forget 8 times hard nodes! And another cool assault battle! (Since everything with trooperz is cool lol)
    Thank you for everything new these days, devs!

Yes ! Anything Empire im down with.
    Ambassador wrote: »
    I suppose you were mentioning the Millenium Falcon @Vinny_Vader_Vedi ? ;)

Haha yes I was, ty for the fix.
  • Options
    Nice to see a complement in a sea of criticism. I'm also greatful for the 8 hard node battles a day. Only 83 Talzin and 80 Shoretrooper shards to go.

I criticize too, get you a forumer that can do both!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, well, for me, the celebration-worthy news would be if they added a character somewhere else than hard node or cantina. I'm not so thrilled about some addition to the long line of characters waiting to be farmed from those locations. Killing the stores was imo a very bad move.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Yeah, well, for me, the celebration-worthy news would be if they added a character somewhere else than hard node or cantina. I'm not so thrilled about some addition to the long line of characters waiting to be farmed from those locations. Killing the stores was imo a very bad move.

Same. But at least they said it. I was hoarding 20k in each store. I also thought the stores would be a great spot for new ships and mediocre toon pilots. At least it goes to gear now.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Sarcasme duly noted.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Sarcasme duly noted.
    The /s is for Swanky, not sarcasm
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Totally agree with OP! With Sith raid still feeling so far off for my guild, it feels great to have a little bit of a sense of urgency put back into the game with all these new farms and teams viable for new events!
  • Options

Zombie, spirit, wicket, Millenium Falcon, Kylo Shuttle, FOX, fotp squared’s ship, holdo, rose. I know I don’t NEED these toons but I love completing sets.

With more toons on the way with the Solo movie. I def feel reinvigorated about the game and wanted to share my thanks.

Nice to read of someone actually enjoying the game which is kind of the point. Good on you. I'm enjoying it too...or obviously I would not be playing it.
  • Options
    Posts like this restore my faith in the forums. So much toxicity and negativity lately because people can’t beat Something day 1. Good job to the Devs on a good release of content. While i do think they need some fine tuning on the galactic bounty event i enjoy the description and style and it’s more ways to get harder shards.
  • Options

Nice to read of someone actually enjoying the game which is kind of the point. Good on you. I'm enjoying it too...or obviously I would not be playing it.

Cheers mate! The game can be super frustrating , I think my first post on here was screaming about drop rates lol. There is a lot of good stuff here though and just wanted to highlight that today. The game feels a bit different to me now, new toons, synergies, events, and raids things feel so new now.
  • Options

Cheers mate! The game can be super frustrating , I think my first post on here was screaming about drop rates lol. There is a lot of good stuff here though and just wanted to highlight that today. The game feels a bit different to me now, new toons, synergies, events, and raids things feel so new now.

The bounties give another aspect to the game, which is good, but so much to farm. They make progress in some areas and backtrack in several more.
  • Options
    Gotta say this was such a lovely surprise.
  • Options

The bounties give another aspect to the game, which is good, but so much to farm. They make progress in some areas and backtrack in several more.

It’s a hard spot to be in, serving a player base that is so varied. I’m not sure of your level but I’m sure it’s really daunting to start as of now and spend minimal to no money. From rancor, haat, Sith raid , tbs, legendary events, plus the other events- there are a lot of toons to star, gear, level, mod.
    For a player like me though I appreciate that I still have things to farm on the table.
  • Options
    It’s a hard spot to be in, serving a player base that is so varied. I’m not sure of your level but I’m sure it’s really daunting to start as of now and spend minimal to no money. From rancor, haat, Sith raid , tbs, legendary events, plus the other events- there are a lot of toons to star, gear, level, mod.
    For a player like me though I appreciate that I still have things to farm on the table.[/quote]

I've been at 85 for months, been playing over 2 years, have 100 7* toons. I like seeing progress and playability, but an example would be LSTB, TW and then DS TB came out so fast and made everything needed, and no change in the farming aspect or increase in credits.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Great thread and agree 100%.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Sarcasme duly noted.

Swanky needs to become the new Soon/August.
  • Options
    Is it just me, or do you also think that Rose and Holdo are gonna somehow be good for Heroic Sith Raid?

I love all the updates. Well done, CG.
  • Options
    For a player like me though I appreciate that I still have things to farm on the table.

I've been at 85 for months, been playing over 2 years, have 100 7* toons. I like seeing progress and playability, but an example would be LSTB, TW and then DS TB came out so fast and made everything needed, and no change in the farming aspect or increase in credits. [/quote]

Hope you didn’t take my comment as condescending- it wasn’t aimed towards that.
    And yea totally agreed. Tbs and TW are great examples of this. I think those modes were partly responsible for the poor participation for the wicket event.

That was a really rough time but kind of settled a bit for me now. I love TW because of zetas win or lose. Also if someone loves TW they can go all in and strategize and if someone hates it- put your teams on d and forget it.

Dstb I enjoyed because I’m a big empire guy and Farmed them when I could. I Think that’s also something that players are missing out on- farming a toon because they like them lol yes yes I know farm whoever you want blah blah. But to keep up with peeps in the guild there are certainly toons you must farm.

I’m also in favor of having newer players catch up faster. This is a totally selfish reason as well- as an officer/leader/alliance whatever- you always need recruitment. New players are potential recruits.

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Same. But at least they said it. I was hoarding 20k in each store. I also thought the stores would be a great spot for new ships and mediocre toon pilots. At least it goes to gear now.

I was annoyed Rose and Holdo went into hard nodes because I'd been saving guild and fleet tokens in case they went there. But now I get to spend those tokens on gear and pilots, so that's good. And being stuck in hard nodes confirms that they're worth the farm.

No joke, I think Rose (under Jedi Rey's leadership) is one of the most underrated characters in the game. High crit, potential double-tap on her basic, gains offense for exposed enemies, gains TM for crits, specials that will spam Secret Intelligence and speed up Rey. The only drawback is that on defense she'll use her specials frequently when she should be using her basic. *shrugs*
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Sarcasme duly noted.

Swanky needs to become the new Soon/August.

It’s our world. Let’s make it so!
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Is it just me, or do you also think that Rose and Holdo are gonna somehow be good for Heroic Sith Raid?

I don't know, can either displace R2, Rey, or RT?

I'm farming them for TW (and I guess TB although my two Res teams already clear every wave) but I dunno where else I could use them.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

I don't know, can either displace R2, Rey, or RT?

I'm farming them for TW (and I guess TB although my two Res teams already clear every wave) but I dunno where else I could use them.
    Drop R2, add Rose, hit hard, hit hard, hit hard.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Not in P1 though...?

CA is really helpful. Without it you keep getting defense down, adding protection to Nih, not reducing cooldowns, etc.
  • Options
    She has stacking offense too right?
    I think anything that stacks should be considered for the Sith raid as of now. Until Jedi Luke comes in and has tmr that cannot be resisted only by toons that say they resist all tm removal.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Not in P1 though...?

CA is really helpful. Without it you keep getting defense down, adding protection to Nih, not reducing cooldowns, etc.

Remember--She gives Tenacity Up on her basics, too. Use her to take out the adds first. If she winds up with Defense Down on her you can always use one of her two specials when her turn comes up and clear it.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    For us vets who've cleared most of the hard nodes, 8 attempts with the same 50 crystal refresh is great. I have over 1000 energy to spend between all the hard nodes I want, so I'll need to do some prioritizing, but it's nice to know that Reaper should be done in 10d instead of 2+ weeks. OTOH, going 0/8 is even more depressing than 0/5 (yep, that happened this morning, figures) :)

The Bounty event looks to be a good source of shards, and eventually IPD/Wampa shards, and the bounty hunters look like they'll be fun to play again.

xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Great job devs. Hey paid packs policy is also I like, 30 days to get that BH packs.

The last game I was playing before as a paying player was IdleHeroes and that was cash grab indeed.

After playing SWGOH for some time as paying player too I like everything about it so far.