Contracts

Shadowind_Prime
53 posts Member
edited April 2018
I need some explanation about the Contracts,
Take an example on Boba Fett.
When an enemy first moved, he defeats it and triggers his Contracts so all other Bounty hunter ally gain Reward to trigger their Payout, and Boba gain Reward too.
Is that right?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Boba lead contract: Defeat the first enemy that takes a turn in any encounter. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.) Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies have +25% Tenacity for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated.

Boba Fett's Payout: Whenever Boba Fett receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.) Payout: Boba Fett gains 100% Turn Meter and, for the rest of the battle, has +50 Speed and additional Defense Penetration equal to 200% of his Defense Penetration.

the abilities read and describe exactly what you said, so nothing wrong there.
  • Options
    I don't remotely understand them lol...but that's solely my fault, nobody else's! :smiley:
  • Options
    I don't remotely understand them lol...but that's solely my fault, nobody else's! :smiley:

Same. Looking through them now.
    That Bossk leadership looks amazing.

But the way I figure it (and I can be super wrong)
    Whichever BH you have in the leader slot has a certain contract to attain. We ll call it a goal for now. So once you complete that goal-

The Bh squad gets 2 things: their personal contract activated. And the leader ship contract activated as well.

For example you have Dengar as the leader-
    You complete his contract/goal.
    The whole squad gets Dengars leadership bonuses and their own contracts as well.
    This is how I think it works.

Maybe @RJ__Brando or another BH savy person can correct me if I’m wrong.

For theory crafters this is pretty fun to look over and speculate about.

At a quick glance that and to no surprise - Bossk’s looks like the best one.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    It may be bug but in the aith raid the raid boss doea not appear to pick the raid boss as target for his contract even if the raid boss went first.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    You appear to have the right of how they work, @Vinny_Vader_Vedi

However, while Bossk's payout is great, they're not really a PvP faction even after the rework. I think Dengar's lead will prove the more useful one to keep you going in wars and raids.

And IG-88's lead can have some absolutely hilarious results with Boba Fett and/or Vader on a team built to get off lots and lots of hits. Someone posted on Reddit the other day that Culling Blade apparently has a hundred debuff clear cap, using IG-88 DoTs.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    You appear to have the right of how they work, @Vinny_Vader_Vedi

However, while Bossk's payout is great, they're not really a PvP faction even after the rework. I think Dengar's lead will prove the more useful one to keep you going in wars and raids.

And IG-88's lead can have some absolutely hilarious results with Boba Fett and/or Vader on a team built to get off lots and lots of hits. Someone posted on Reddit the other day that Culling Blade apparently has a hundred debuff clear cap, using IG-88 DoTs.

That’s awesome. And thanks for the confirmation!
    PvP is a fickle beast. The metas will always change as will the counters. So yea I don’t think BH will be meta in arena but I do know it’s always changing so I don’t ever want to count anything out. But I think this is a super fun faction now and just a huge bonus for those that love BH. With possibly more to be added in the future.
  • Options

Whichever BH you have in the leader slot has a certain contract to attain. We ll call it a goal for now. So once you complete that goal-

The Bh squad gets 2 things: their personal contract activated. And the leader ship contract activated as well.

The whole squad gets Dengars leadership bonuses and their own contracts as well.

Thanks Vinny, appreciated.

It does however sound complicated. I am but a simple son of Albion who likes blowing things up and making things dead :smile:
  • Options

Thanks Vinny, appreciated.

It does however sound complicated. I am but a simple son of Albion who likes blowing things up and making things dead :smile:

Haha button mash and pew pew is a strategy!
  • Options
    Smash! Kill! Break!