I've changed my arena team but need help with mods/which omegas first

Wardai
252 posts Member
Pretty much the title, I still want to get all the phoenix uniques omega'd so I can put that team to rest for a while and not have to try and panic farm as their the team I'm going to run against EP for 7*.

My current team is thrawn lead, vader, tarkin, tfp, st, I don't mind swapping the lead will take me time to get the others up.

Atm i'm guessing I need a potency set or 2 or tarkin/tfp to get the debuffs but what sets should I have for each.

The mod challenges that I can farm for 5 dots are Potency/Tenacity (which everyone says is useless)/ Health. Also what stats should I focus on for each of them besides speed as I know speed is king.

Replies

• Rufjanski
    75 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Tenacity cross on thrawn please.
    Potency and health on tfp and grandpa Tark. Tfp also needs critical chance primary ∆ , Vader needs to be solid on d and give him best offence secondaries with +36 critical damage on ∆

Make your thrawn fastest, rest can be more beefy.
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Rufjanski wrote: »
    Tenacity cross on thrawn please
    Can you explain that? Is that a tenacity set? Still trying to get a handle on mods.

Also would you do two potency sets and one health set on top/tarkin or one potency set and two health?

I’ll swap my Vader/thrawn atm, I think I have Vader my best speed mods.

• Options
    It means that the cross has a tenacity primary stat.
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Okay thanks just wanted to make sure as he used actual triangle for the others. So keep all health sets on thrawn atm?

Edit: already had the tenacity cross on thrawn or just swapped it when getting most speed on thrawn.