Empire team - how to move forward cause I hate it right now

Rufjanski
75 posts Member
edited April 2018
Pretty much everyday I get up to 20-15 place on my shard. Max I did was 13. I play with thrawn lead, palp, Vader, Tarkin and shore. My team is modded to be more tanky rather than super fast, apart from 227 speed Thrawn. That's also I have shore inatead of tfp.

Anyway, after not even a night passes, and I drop down under 50! I hate this and im fed up so I need something changed. It's just so frustrating

I'm about to drop first zeta, don't know if on Palp, Thrawn will help anything... or just skip those 2 and zeta KRU and drop empire for my First Love.. I mean Order... LOL.

Just getting fed up...

Replies

• Options
    That's just Arena life. No team really holds on defense. On mature enough shards, it doesn't matter who you set on defense so the attackers will just adjust their team to defeat yours.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    On your last fight of the day swap Thrawn's lead for Palpatine's; Thrawn's AI can be a little... dense.

If you are going to drop a zeta on this team, either Palpatine's lead or Thrawn's unique.
  • Options
    Haha, yes that's my biggest problem at the moment.. Palp lead or ebb and flow... I can't really choose which brings more value..!
  • Options
    Palps lead brings more value. It will really help you hold better. Thrawn's ebb and flow is ok, but you shouldn't do it before Palp's lead.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    You already highlighted the problem yourself. You're modded to be tanky rather than fast when you should be mod the other way around. A 227 Thrawn is slow btw, can't imagine how much slower your other characters are.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    A 227 Thrawn is slow btw

Depends on the age of the shard. If you're placing 15-20 with a 227 Thrawn, it's probably a newer shard.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You can beat palp teams with cls and han. I'd use those to get higher than 20 . You dont need to put palp lead back on defense for your last fight but if you do have extra fights that will help not drop so low.. but like others said nothing holds on defense now.
  • Options
    Your team as is wont beat a Vader sion palp team . You would be better to use titans to finish higher
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Your team as is wont beat a Vader sion palp team . You would be better to use titans to finish higher

Put in Rex and it'll beat palp all day long, at least on offense.
  • Options
    Guys, I'm beating everything on offence. Without zeta. I beat Zeta'd palp lead teams all day. I beat CLS, JTR on offence too. Defence is not holding.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Rufjanski wrote: »
    Guys, I'm beating everything on offence. Without zeta. I beat Zeta'd palp lead teams all day. I beat CLS, JTR on offence too. Defence is not holding.
    That’s because the AI doesn’t know what to do with thrawn’s lead. It overuses the unique cleanse ability. It works for offense, but if you want to hold on defense, switch to palp lead
  • Options
    So zeta palp on defence as lead? Or just zeta Vader and win raids instead? ;P