I know you're probably sick of the KOTOR content, but hear me out...

Lord_Terminus
239 posts Member
edited April 2018
With all this new KOTOR content, I thought it would be best to suggest a new character to somewhat balance the impending meta. I know, I know, the meta is just getting started and we want to ride it out. But hear me out here--Meetra Surik. The only survivor of the first jedi purge, and the downfall of the Sith Triumvirate. I think she would be a great introduction against the Sith Raid and adding some of her allies wouldn't be so bad either (the Handmaiden, Atton, Bao Dur, etc.) and giving them bonuses under her lead would make it even more exciting. Personally I think she could introduce a new mechanic--protection immunity (like healing immunity, but with protection). And while I almost hate to say it, she would make an amazing hero's journey/legendary character. Could be a sith or bounty hunter requiring legendary event, considering everyone wanted to capture her for the Exchange bounty. She was a great leader into the mandalorian crusades and saved the republic on more than one occasion. She could make a good sith counter but also I think she would also lead the way into taking down the Sith Triumvirate Raid.

Edit: I'm sure she has already been suggested before, but with the Sith Raid's release and having been around for a couple months I think she'd be kinda cool to have alongside it seeing as the Trayus Academy on Malachor V was her final quest in KOTOR 2.
Ally Code: 357-613-281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
Post edited by Lord_Terminus on