Can’t complete heroic sith! Thanks for fixing it! NOT!

Stuck at 8.78% left of traya and all damage is coming up as 0. Thanks for fixing the bug that is showing too much damage by creating a bug that stops anyone completing the raid.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/347723690726653952/439297860404641802/image.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/347723690726653952/439297862468239363/image.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Just keep hitting it. Someone will eventually take all those zeros for himself. Unless your guild is out of gas. Every bit of damage counts.
    829-416-931
  • Options
    will try it but most people have already sent in team after team to no avail
  • Options
    Just keep hitting it. Someone will eventually take all those zeros for himself. Unless your guild is out of gas. Every bit of damage counts.

It's not a matter of damage. It's not registering anymore. We are stuck at 5.88%

Screenshot_20180427-075244.png

Screenshot_20180427-084755.png

Screenshot_20180426-214441.png

I'm opening a ticket ... AGAIN ... Each update = BUGS
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    afaik only the scores are bugged, not the actual progression in the raid. i'm sure there are also guildies that recieved way more dmg than they actually did. So i'm not entirely sure the bug is to blame for your gulid not clearing heroic.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    So your guild don't have enough to complete it... ?
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    afaik only the scores are bugged, not the actual progression in the raid. i'm sure there are also guildies that recieved way more dmg than they actually did. So i'm not entirely sure the bug is to blame for your gulid not clearing heroic.

We are farming HSith for weeks now. Went trough all the rewards crisis. So we pretty much know when it's working, or not. Or lacking damage or not. We are actually holding all teams because it's pointless to waste them.
    Check this please : 0.40% = zero. So it's not a progression issue.

image.png
    image.png
    image.png
  • Options
    Might want to try getting a dev , @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Carrie @CG_Lucifersdaddy
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issues need to be posted and discussed at Answers HQ to help highlight the issue a d het it the attention it deserves.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>