Fleet mastery QOL

TRanger
329 posts Member
I have one request..could you you update the description in the fleet mastery events..for the recommendations to participate in the event. I have been following the recommendations. And they are misleading. The recommendations are false..and after countless battles and fleet comps..they are impossible to pass..useing the recommendations listed. The ones I have passed I have had to far exceed the posted recommendations to master. Quite frankly im numb to constantly getting my tail kicked due to the recommendations..it is more of a waste of time for nothing more they "Defeated".....(Again!!)

Replies

• Options
    I'm hopeful that when they rework the ships, they will also address the ridiculous difficulty of the last tier of the fleet challenges, specifically Ackbar's. I assume they will, because it would be very weird for them to switch all the ship modes to 3v3 and leave the challenges as 5v5.
  • Options
    Home One 6 Star is the worst description in the game for an event
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Just ignore it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    All event recommendations are a joke in this game. They are probably the barest minimum you can use to pass it if the stars align and you sacrifice a goat to RNGsus on midnight during the full moon.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    Options
    This is the one most frustrating..lots of time and energy in light ships exceeding ship levels then ones listed and still..not good enough...why not just say.."Hay you will not pass this with 6* ships at max levels and with ship abilities at or near max..you are going to need 7*...and these ships (#1,#2,#3,#4 &#5) to complete this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    All event recommendations are a joke in this game. They are probably the barest minimum you can use to pass it if the stars align and you sacrifice a goat to RNGsus on midnight during the full moon.

When it comes to toons they make more sense because some people out there have really good mods, and it's hard to make a recommendation based on what one person considers good mods vs what another will think.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Which is why they just should not make recommendations. You have unlimited attempts anyways so it's not like it hurts you to aim too high.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Which is why they just should not make recommendations. You have unlimited attempts anyways so it's not like it hurts you to aim too high. (To take TVF quote.)

Still the description is misleading and gives false hope....spend more money! That's the truth behind it..change the description to unless you spend money in this you will not pass it...but they can't post that due to legal ramifications in a FTP game. The ships you need can not be farmed unless you go to the stores, minus a small handful. The description requirements still are untrue. And honesty is in short supply already.
  • Options
    While I agree with the point that the 'recommended' requirements are misleading and useless, it's not at all true that you need to pay to win.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    Options
    While I agree with the point that the 'recommended' requirements are misleading and useless, it's not at all true that you need to pay to win.

And that's all I'm asking.. transparency/clarification in all aspects of the game...the donkey and carrot show is old!