Hpit health

So I found on reddit that Hpit have around 10m HP but when I sum up my guilds dmg we done way more. Can anyone explain this?

Replies

• Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Say 3 people attack at the same time, and all solo.. the damage is only posted when a run is complete, so each guild member can do 10M damage.. (it's slightly over 10M exactly)

So say 3 members attack at the same time before any run has finished. Member 1 does 1M damage and his team does. 1M is posted and now anyone starting an attack after his damage was posted can only do 9M max. Member 2 does a full solo run. Because he started when the raid was fresh he did 10M.

Member 3 does 5M damage and posts his damage. Now any member that attacks can do 5M max score.

Hopefully that's as clear as mud ;)

TLDR: Damage is posted at end of a run so multiple people can do the same damage.
  • Easily,

The raid has approx 10.3 mil total hit points , Each,player goes in and does damage, the total damage kills the raid, overlapping damage still counts towards whichever player posted it. Phase crossovers can “wrap” damage into a phase, and fifty people can solo the entire raid and all post 10.3~ mil

There is no damage limit, other then the raid total, you can exceed that easily in any of the raids by having folks do damage that either is wrapped into a phase, or solo a phase or raid.
  • There are several ways this can happen.

Damage is ONLY cumulative when it starts and ends in the same phase. I'll a few examples, and you can sort out the rest.

Player A and B start in phase 1, both die/exit in phase 1. Their damage total is added together and is less than the total health of the phase, and their cumulative damage is subtracted from the phase health.

Player A and player B start in Phase 1 at similar times, both die in phase 1 at similar times, but, each person did more than 50% damage (say, each did 75% damage). Rather than deduct 1.5 phase one's health, the phase is 'cleared' and 50% of the damage is just 'lost' in terms of the total damage left for you to finish the raid.

Player A clears phase 1, and player B dies in phase 1. Since player A already cleared it, ALL of player B's damage is 'wasted' in taking it away from the total damage you need to do.

In short, aside from differing phases of difficulty, you could have only 10 players capable of doing 1 million damage. If they started concurently, and all died mid phase 1, you'd be stuck in phase 1, and unable to continue the raid. (albeit, phase 1 would be completely finished, but no one would be alive to go into phase 2)

If those players waited for each other to post damage, each amount would be fully deducted from the total, one fight, one damage post after the other, and the group of 10 players would finish the raid.

The theoretical max for a guild's total damage on hpit would be 10 million x 50, or roughly 500 million damage.
  • Alle
    27 posts Member
    The Hpit raid has a bit over 10M DMG. Your guild can do more damage than the 10M when you "waste" damage. Damage to the raid counts only when you submit it after you ended your run. E.g. you enter the Raid with a team, do your damage and eventually get defeated. Then you see how much damage your toons did and how much damage you dealt in total. Once you click on the button underneath the damage numbers your damage applies to the health of the raid and your guild members can see it. If you aren't happy with your damage, you can retreat from the encounter, or terminate the app and everything is reverted to the state before your run. (I think it is recommended to retreat before you see your damage, because it may count by this time, but I'm not sure about this) To retreat without any losses, click on the little gear in the top left corner and then on retreat or escape or whatever it is called.
    During the phase the damage dealt by your guild gets added together when more than one member fight the raid at once, but if someone finishes the raid, the progress of the other members gets lost (fully or partially, I'm not sure. Play on safe, if you have trouble to defeat the raid by sending only one member at the same time into the fight at the end of one phase) The damage, which is lost doesn't apply to the raids health, but counts for the individual player. In doing so you can generate damage numbers without contributing those numbers to the health bar.
    Another method to waste damage is when someone finished the raid, now everyone who is still on the fight has one hour to end their run and so everyone can end the raid on his/her own. With this method again, the damage counts for the individual player, but as the raid is defeated the numbers can't apply to the health bar anymore.
    PS.: Sorry for bad English, I hope you can understand me. I'm not a native English speaker so I hope you can forgive me. :)
    Tip: Play on airplane mode on your device, so you can try and when you are happy with your result you disable airplane mode and commit your damage, if you aren't happy, close the game(terminate it/ force it to stop), reconnect to the internet and restart the game and you can try again with the same team (the progress gets reverted)
    In more advanced guilds like the one I am in, we have the first 24h of the Hpit and Haat raid a 0 dmg period, which means everyone can register with one weak toon, but isn't allowed to do any damage. The second 24h everyone is free to hit as hard as they want but we ask the players to ensure the raid lasts 30minutes or more. In that 30 minutes you can enter the fight and solo it on your own (Hpit). With that method we have always 3-6 members with the full 10M damage xD and a few with a bit less.
  • Alle
    27 posts Member
    If you have any questions feel free to ask
    PS. If you search for an advanced guild for you and maybe a few others feel free to ask for it ;)
  • FengLightsaberson
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    We have an discussion in our guild. Is it possible that the Raid can end by addition of the damage without explicit „killing“ the Rancor? Example: 3 Players deal 1.5 million Damage simultaneously in Phase 4 but none of them ends the Raid. Is the Raid finished then?

And Sorry for my bad english, i‘m from Germany ;)
  • We have an discussion in our guild. Is it possible that the Raid can end by addition of the damage without explicit „killing“ the Rancor? Example: 3 Players deal 1.5 million Damage simultaneously in Phase 4 but none of them ends the Raid. Is the Raid finished then?

And Sorry for my bad english, i‘m from Germany ;)

Yes
  • Ok, Thank you. That was new to me. But it depends on the Phase started or ended? Example 2: 3 Players start at the beginning of the Raid. 1 Player deals 1.5 mio damage and dies in Phase1. Player 2 and 3 deal 7 mio damage and die in Phase3. Then the Raid isn‘t finished and stands on a completed Phase3, right?
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Ok, Thank you. That was new to me. But it depends on the Phase started or ended? Example 2: 3 Players start at the beginning of the Raid. 1 Player deals 1.5 mio damage and dies in Phase1. Player 2 and 3 deal 7 mio damage and die in Phase3. Then the Raid isn‘t finished and stands on a completed Phase3, right?

I think that's correct, the damage from 2&3 would end up finishing p3, but p4 would not be started. However, let's say player 4 goes in after player 1 dies but while players 2&3 are still in. That person will start on an almost dead p1. But whether their damage bleeds into p4 depends on if they make it into p4 or not.