Forest Moon Mythic Tier [MERGE]

Prev13456712
Ghostrider1982
216 posts Member
edited April 2018
Full G12 with Zeers on imperial troopers and i steamroll to last stage only to get widdled down by unstoppable Ewoks.....anyone beating this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    This is again another very bad event in line with all the bad events we have been getting for weeks. It requires an almost maxed team with amazing mods, and then you have to play correctly and have a load of luck.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nope. Yet another event where the whole enemy team goes twice after each of your character turn to make it "challenging". It seems that making an event mythic now translates to "give everyone insane speed" and that's it. Really getting sick of that.
  • My trooper team can not be any stronger and I can't kill a single one in the last phase
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    the first 7 rounds arent too bad but round 8 is the worst i can get ewok elder dead on it with my droids BUT before i can remove logray those ewoks start getting 1039 speed and then i get very few turns to do anything, and even if i could im dazed so i get no bonus tm from crits or assists. so i get screwd

edit to say my gear tiers and zetas
    hk-47: gear 10
    r2d2: gear 12 zeta on number crunch
    ig88: gear 12 zeta
    bb8: gear 10
    ig86: gear 11
  • SARC
    134 posts Member
    Failed with trooper team. Put in Zeta Palpatine team and passed it. 1st attempt but I could have easily lost on last stage.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    2nd go done, everyone with prot left. Also struggled with troopers. Changed to:

Zzep g12
    Zztarkin g11
    Zztgrawn g12
    Zvader g11
    Shore g11

Trick on r8 was keeping paploo fractured then take out elder.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    And for any naysayers a la last week's "impossible" phoenix mythic, just don't bother.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    OK, I managed to finish it with three stars.

zzEP lead, zzThrawn, zVader, Tarkin, Shore.

Fracture Paploo, kill Elder, then everybody else. Tarkin’s debuffs were key after trying other teams.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    CHFC22 wrote: »

Zzep g12
    Zztarkin g11
    Zztgrawn g12
    Zvader g11
    Shore g11

So this is a second "have Shore or die" event, or could it be done without him?
  • I completed it, but it’s brutal.

EP, Vader, Shore, DT and GAT

Only EP, Vader and GAT were left standing.

Vader Lead might work well as it’s such a long battle?
  • Ghostrider1982
    216 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    CHFC did all that and still lost Palp before i got a turn basically after Elder dispelled all debuffs. I don't have 7 zetas on that team though so guess that's the problem
  • Elder is just too strong to kill after I block Paploo with Thrawn and once he removes all debuffs it's game over
  • lesismore
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    It's super easy with droids
    Post edited by lesismore on
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    lesismore wrote: »
    It's super easy with droids:
    5BOpXWX.png

Gear? Mods? You know, to get some actual information too...
  • lesismore
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Nauros wrote: »
    5BOpXWX.png

Post edited by lesismore on
  • I made it on first attempt:

Z Vader g12 (L)
    Palpatine g12
    Z Thrawn g12
    Shoretrooper g10
    BB-8 g11.

Shore died on 2nd wave! I was doubtful if restart, but I went on with 4 toons.
    BB-8 was a great help!
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member

Zzep g12
    Zztarkin g11
    Zztgrawn g12
    Zvader g11
    Shore g11

Took me nearly a year to farm him to 7* so I see it as a pay off for that!
  • zzEP, Thrawn, DT, Vader, Snow beat on the first try. I lost with zeers and Thrawn Troopers before that. I fractured Logray to start, maybe not the correct move, but didn’t want AoE Daze.
    First 4 g12, snow at g11. Troopers had meh mods, the rest are my arena.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    5BOpXWX.png

OkqmhNJ.png

Yeah, great, but what gear were your droids and with what mods? This is the useful information for other players, so they can work on their squads accordingly.
  • You know, there's probably some sort of team I could try that would get me through the Mythic phase, but it's so frustrating and terribly designed that I'm not even going to bother.
  • zEP>>zVeers in Mythic. Troopers just can't gain traction in the last encounter to start gaining TM and damage. zEP keeps gaining TM, especially if they cleanse.

Also had good experience with GAT and GMT. Fracture is vital and the AoE and more debuffs keep things ticking over TM wise
  • zEp L g11, zThawn g12, vader g12, tarkin g10, tfp g11. Ugly win in the last tier but if you control paploo and the attackers it’s doable.
  • You know, there's probably some sort of team I could try that would get me through the Mythic phase, but it's so frustrating and terribly designed that I'm not even going to bother.

You know, i lost this event the first couple of times, and while i admit i can probably create a team to beat it, i dont want to, and am just gonna blame the devs for it instead.
  • Ghostrider1982
    216 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for mentioning the ZVader BB8 strat it worked amazingly.....once BB8 goes off for Illuminated Destiny in the last stage it just turns the tide especially with a well times Emp Palp unique use...

3TlA3DH.png

So everyone is in the know:

All of them are G12, I have Vader lead zeta, Thrawn Ebb and Flow, and those are the only 2 zetas that have any meaning in the battle.

• lesismore
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Only R2 and BB8 are g12 with decent mods, rest g11 with ordinary mods, no strategy, barely a scratch on my beloved droids:
    5BOpXWX.png
    OkqmhNJ.png

ÉDIT: fixed the title ;)
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Went back to using hk lead with bb8, thrawn, ig88 and R2. Completed it first time with these guys after struggling with empire teams. Only g12 I had was r2 the rest either g10 or 11
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    You know, there's probably some sort of team I could try that would get me through the Mythic phase, but it's so frustrating and terribly designed that I'm not even going to bother.

You know, i lost this event the first couple of times, and while i admit i can probably create a team to beat it, i dont want to, and am just gonna blame the devs for it instead.

I'm not gonna spend time doing something I do not enjoy because the devs don't know how to make something difficult without just giving your enemies 500+ speed.

This is a game, not a job; yet the Mythic tier feels like work.
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    You know, there's probably some sort of team I could try that would get me through the Mythic phase, but it's so frustrating and terribly designed that I'm not even going to bother.

I'm not gonna spend time doing something I do not enjoy because the devs don't know how to make something difficult without just giving your enemies 500+ speed.

I mean they could boost survivability (IPD bounty) or damage (Wampa Bounty)or Preloaded tm (Mythic evnets), or fancy abilities (STR) but no one really likes those either do they.
  • Did it with thrawn zeta unique, r2 (both g12), vader, palp zeta lead, tfp ( all g11).
    R2 took two turns in the last tier. So realistically beat it with 4 toons.
    Requires simple strategy and no rng. Loved this event. ^_^
    Besides, there was no preloaded tm either, so idk what people will whine about now.
  • Nauros wrote: »

Zzep g12
    Zztarkin g11
    Zztgrawn g12
    Zvader g11
    Shore g11

swgohfan29 wrote: »

Can be done without shore,

Enemies don’t have 500 speed,

zVeers led trooper squad, zStarck snow magma storm, 8/8 first try.