Forest Moon Mythic Tier [MERGE]

167891012Next

Replies

• ZEP lead gear XII
    ZDV gear XII
    ZGAT gear XII
    GMT gear XI
    R2D2 gear X

Focused on Paploo first.. then Wicket and Elder ..
  • zEP (G11)
    zThrawn (G12)
    Vader (G12)
    Tarkin (G11)
    TFP (G11)

I’ve found this event easy once I worked out (several events ago) how to manipulate TM bars in round 7 to make sure 3 out of Tarkin, EP, Vader and TFP go immediately —> Stun, Offence up, Ability Block, TM manipulation off the bat = easy win.
    Kill Order Elder —> Scout & Wicket then Logray (although will go for Logray 2nd if his protection is down). Then auto...
  • zEP (G11)
    zThrawn (G12)
    Vader (G12)
    Tarkin (G11)
    TFP (G11)

I’ve found this event easy once I worked out (several events ago) how to manipulate TM bars in round 7 to make sure 3 out of Tarkin, EP, Vader and TFP go immediately —> Stun, Offence up, Ability Block, TM manipulation off the bat = easy win.
    Kill Order Elder —> Scout & Wicket then Logray (although will go for Logray 2nd if his protection is down). Then auto...

Thanks for the GREAT tip. Stuck on it for months, your little input achieved wonders. You da man! 9yqqc5axpca8.png
  • Z EP (L) G11 223 speed 80% potency
    Z Thrawn G11 268 speed
    Vader G11 250 speed 58% potency
    Tarkin G11 215 speed 75% potency
    Snowtrooper G8 168 speed with CD triangle and 2x cc sets for 47% crit chance

The key is Snowtrooper, I put the omega on Overwhelming Assault, and it helped a lot, even with my low crit chance.

The rest was reach the 8th wave with plenty of TM and fracturing Logray asap (and again if needed), then focusing on Elder > Scout > Wicket > everybody else.

The aoe was really helpful as a workaround for taunt and stealth.

I am really happy to finally beat those murder bears!!!!