Is there any chance of adding Jaba, a playable rancor, the Death Star, or Luke's x-wing?

I know these may seem like dumb questions, but my 7-year-old nephew loves the game (he's only allowed to play on my phone, but he talks about the game constantly), and he loves that we can communicate with the devs about what's potentially coming. I don't expect definitive answers or dates or hold you to anything you say here, but I promised him I would ask, and if you could at least say something, it would give me another reason to be the coolest uncle ever (and I would really appreciate it!).

1. I understand the players are hoping the Death Star may come as a raid, but I was wondering if it was something the devs have ever seriously considered.
2. Is a playable version of Jaba or the rancor ever going to be a possibility?
3. Is Luke's x-wing something that is maybe being considered?

I understand if you are hesitant to discuss any future plans for many reasons, but I promised I would ask. Thank you sincerely for your time

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    The devs' answer to pretty much every question of this sort has been that they can't comment at this time.

Except for Porkins. There will not be Porkins.
    Still not a he.
  • It would be amazing to have a game mode where you can play as big characters. And luke and Anakin need a ship
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Bigger Luke?
    Post edited by YaeVizsla on
    Still not a he.
  • As said by YaeVizsla, the Devs won’t answer for sure, for various reasons I won’t delve in. But, my take on your questions :
    1) it’s been in the rumor mill for quite some time. Ships have not changed since release of that feature over a year ago, few new ships introduced. However, it has been announced recently that a big Ship rework is planned « soon », and that it will be expanded with a Ships PvE table, (see first video there and the transcript link. In time, I do hope (and expect) a ship raid, but with the recent release of the Sith raid, I don’t expect any new raid before next year.
    2) Wampa is already pushing the envelope a bit far, so a playable Rancor is not probable. Jabba, no one knows...
    3) Those are iconic ships, so there probably is some plan, maybe for a special event, or as part of the future ship expansion.
  • Thank you all for the comments! I will tell my nephew...