Arena team suggestions

https://swgoh.gg/u/tr1gergo/collection/
Hi, can you help me with my arena team?
currently running vader, palpatin(lead), thrawn(alt lead), tarkin, and old ben, but he starts to really not fit in there anymore. Who should i gear up to throw in his place? (most of the vaders are faster than mine, so maybe han solo would be useful? Or a tank?)

Replies

• SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Yeah you can try raid Han but yours seems low gear still. Or your Sion, even at 3 star he's good at higher gear with EP, IF you can get him high gear and give him good mods. But otherwise I'm not sure
  • Palpatine with zeta on the leader ability, Vader,thrawn, sion, nihilus
  • zPalpatine leader, Vader, thrawn, sion, maybe tie pilot
  • yeah, the main problem is that i am lvl 80 so even though i got the zeta mats, i cant zeta him for some time. And nihilus isnt even on the horizon until lvl 85. But I will definitely try sion to see how it works.
  • I'd take TFP AND KRU to level 85 and run them. Your mods are not great. Farm alot of those. For KRU CC/CD/or Health will get you a much better result. TFP, well he needs mods help. Head to Crouching Rancor if you need a mods guide.
  • I really like my empire team with the Tie Fighter Pilot but I would highly recommend an empire tank if you can get it 7 star (preferably the Shore trooper if you can get him) The biggest thing though is Speed Speed Speed! The faster the better.
  • Aznar
    21 posts Member
    Your best bet for now is Palpatine lead with Thrawn, Vader, Tarkin and TFP. Level up/Gear Sion and then when he is ready switch him for TFP.
  • tried tfp and han as fifth, and with han(stunning their vader) i managed top 5. tfp might be better on defense though...