*close me*

Human3001
74 posts Member
edited April 2018
Instead of the current system where you take the position of the player you defeat, there could be a point system.

Every won battle gives 1 basic point. Additionally the player gets 1 point for every surviving toon. That makes 2-6 points for each won fight in the arena.

A battle that ends in a draw gives 1 point.

For the introduction of this system there should be given starting points depending on the current position of each player. That way not the entire shard starts at 0 points.
Ally code 428-543-243
Post edited by Human3001 on

Replies

• catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Have you ever heard of KISS?

Keep It Simple Stu-pid

(when CG's filter thinks you're talking like you belong in late 1930's Germany; no really, why does it censor this)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to feedback >>Arena
    WhatIth: Will either arena ever be reworked?
    [NR] Not sure what the question is asking. If the question is will the actual structure of Arena or Fleet Arena be changed (rank swap, payout times, shard sizes, etc) the answer is no.

it seems like they dont really have any plans to change arena.
  • Have you ever heard of K I ****?

Keep It Simple Stu-pid

(when CG's filter thinks you're talking like you belong in late 1930's Germany)

Did you just call me stup-id? You don't like it fine. I recognized a flaw in my proposal anyway after I posted it.
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Human3001 wrote: »
    Have you ever heard of K I ****?

Keep It Simple Stu-pid

Did you just call me stup-id? You don't like it fine. I recognized a flaw in my proposal anyway after I posted it.

If you're volunteering. Sarcasm aside: it's a turn of phrase--partially ruined by the filter--that generally means simple solutions are the best solutions. A more casual way, if you will, of invoking Occam's Razor.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Human3001 wrote: »
    Have you ever heard of K I ****?

Keep It Simple Stu-pid

Not sure if you're being serious about being offended. But in just in case you are its just a common saying... He wasn't calling you stoopid, personally.
This discussion has been closed.