the gear grind

are we ever going to get a dev answer about the gear block that affects every single character, some multiple times? i understand that its partly to prolong the playing of the game but to have SO MANY characters who are in no way similar needing multiples of the exact same gear, ( you know the ol carbantis, cuffs, etc), smacks of laziness, especially when characters need 200 pieces of gear to create one item, again possibly multiple times.

at least some reasoning would POSSIBLY stop the constant complaints about the gear bottleneck that never seems to get answered. now that we are getting answers about a lot of things, THIS should really be one of the top priorities cause it is one of the main causes of frustration and people leaving the game. thanks for your time :}

Replies

• Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    I still need a TON of gear. Gear that used to be available to buy in shipments for credits but are no longer able to be bought with just credits anymore. It's super amazing. *Insert sarcastic eye roll*
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Bauer
    54 posts Member
    The bottleneck will never change. It's in place to keep roster progression at a minimum, unless your willing to spend a kitten ton of money that is.
  • This is the only game i've played that doesn't alter the progression when new gear levels come out. For example: In MMO's say the level cap raises from 90-100, and with that comes higher gear levels. They make it easier to get to 90 and to get those gear levels up to par. But with this game, every time they raise the level cap and gear level, they essentially make it harder to get there by adding new toons and no more ways to get the "old" gear.
  • isn't always about the $$$...10 million a month is nice but 11 would be better...
  • Moved to Feedback.

You have to realize this is a game about ressources management. A freemium game. If you want to max all characters, just drop money - otherwise, you have choices to make.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    no wonder so many go to reddit XD

because their voice is heard there? haha
    Save water, drink champagne!