Bronzium card spend all button

Can we get a button to get as many bronzium cards as possible? I have so many points for this it would take hours of mashing the button just to spend them all. Everyone who agrees let's see if we can get the devs to make one!

Replies

• How many do you have out of curiosity
  • I keep 200k as a minimum, when I get to 280 I spend down 80k. The result is usually to the tune of 75 Biggs shards 10-15 off other characters, a bunch of gear and about 10 credits and 15 training kits.
  • The devs have already said a "buy all" button most likely will not happen. Why do people keep asking??
    Just wait for their proposed fix.. the multi tiered system
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The devs have already said a "buy all" button most likely will not happen. Why do people keep asking??

This.

Moved to correct sub forum
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    How many do you have out of curiosity

I have 220,000
  • The devs have already said a "buy all" button most likely will not happen. Why do people keep asking??

Can you provide link or something? I dont get what u mean by multi tier system. I must have missed that post
  • They want you to go into the store to maybe, um, buy something.

Can you provide link or something? I dont get what u mean by multi tier system. I must have missed that post

It was in the spree of gamechanger/developer interview videos.. What I took from it would be like, 250 for normal bronzium pull, next step would be something like 500, 100, 2000 etc. Each step with better rewards
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The devs have already said a "buy all" button most likely will not happen. Why do people keep asking??

It was in a video....good luck.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

It was in the spree of gamechanger/developer interview videos.. What I took from it would be like, 250 for normal bronzium pull, next step would be something like 500, 100, 2000 etc. Each step with better rewards

I don't think that second part (about increasing rewards) is accurate. That piece was posted by on the forums - but it was a "hope for" post by a player. Not anything official from a developer.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I don't think that second part (about increasing rewards) is accurate. That piece was posted by on the forums - but it was a "hope for" post by a player. Not anything official from a developer.

You wouldn't know, might have been in one of those videos that we didn't watch.