Fleet arena store hasn't refreshed

.. all weekend. Need Darth Vader and Darth maul shards

Replies

• How do you mean it hasn't refreshed?

As in it actually has not rotated to new inventory at all, or it might have rotated, but to stuff you don't care about?
    Still not a he.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Fleet store refreshes 3 times a day. The first is 15 hours long. The next is 5 hours long. The final is only 4 hours long.

Vader and Maul shares nodes with several other ships and characters and rotate with each refresh. Sometimes it feels like there is no rotation, but there is.

Maul shares with Ezra, Rex, Cody, Tuskin Shaman, Chirutt etc. Vader same way. Same with their ship rotating top middle with ITF, Boba, Maul, Vader.
  • 15, 6, 3, actually.
    Still not a he.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    as stated above. it does rotate.

unless you have more details to share, thats your answer.
  • I've been at 64/65 for Tie Advanced for 5 or 6 days, I've checked every refresh for each of those days and Vader's ship has not appeared once - it's been Slave 1 and regular TIE's only. How is this even possible that Vader's ship could not show up even once during those 5 days?

It's like the game knows I am only one away from leveling and it's trying to force me to use shards!
  • Spalko wrote: »
    I've been at 64/65 for Tie Advanced for 5 or 6 days, I've checked every refresh for each of those days and Vader's ship has not appeared once - it's been Slave 1 and regular TIE's only. How is this even possible that Vader's ship could not show up even once during those 5 days?

It's like the game knows I am only one away from leveling and it's trying to force me to use shards!

I know that it feels that way sometimes but it's just the fact that it is random and of the 4 ships that can show up in that spot tie fighter is the most likely just be patient keep checking and it will be back
  • Maybe that's what's supposed to happen but I'm telling you I log in at least 3-4 times per day and I haven't seen Vader or Chirrut in almost 2 weeks. I've had 3 Maul drops but no Vader. I need 1 more drop for a 7 star Vader and like someone else said it seems the game knows that and isn't going to give it to me.
  • Vader doesn't show up often so it can get frustrating. I know i was one or two away for awhile and needing him before the r2 event ended. But it will eventually shiw up.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    As I understand it, every individual slot in the fleet store has a pool of possible units that can appear there, much like the guild store.

Common ships like Biggs' X-Wing or Geonosian Soldier's Starfighter are in multiple pools. Rare ships like TIE Advanced and Bistan's U-Wing are tied to one.

I do not know if odds are even within those pools. I suspect they are, but they're fairly broad pools and you probably just got unlucky. And unfortunately, the more unlikely an event, the more prone it becomes to dry spells.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    Maybe that's what's supposed to happen but I'm telling you I log in at least 3-4 times per day and I haven't seen Vader or Chirrut in almost 2 weeks. I've had 3 Maul drops but no Vader. I need 1 more drop for a 7 star Vader and like someone else said it seems the game knows that and isn't going to give it to me.

I ignore the Vader slot since I have all those but I'm farming Chirrut and I've probably bought him 10 times in the past two weeks.

It's RNG. You'll get used to it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vader doesn't show up often so it can get frustrating. I know i was one or two away for awhile and needing him before the r2 event ended. But it will eventually shiw up.

Yes that seems to be the case. I logged on last night at around 10:00 and again just now (7:15) my time and it's the exact same shards as they were last night. I know because I bought a Maul and a Zeta. Nothing had refreshed at all.
  • It refreshes twice during the day. Once a few hours before fleet payout and once a few hours after. Then there's a 15 hr wait until it refreshes again. It's the only store that doesn't refresh at midnight.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Three times. Noon, 6 P.M., and 9 P.M, relative to wherever you started the game.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Three times. Noon, 6 P.M., and 9 P.M, relative to wherever you started the game.

This, plus there is a timer in the store that tells you how long until the next refresh . . . . .
  • Why can't I start a thread anymore?