Possible Solo Rancor team?

I'm trying to put together a solo rancor team, however several of the "usual suspects" are unavaible, or immensely inconvinient since I would have to divert resources to make them strong enough. From my theory crafting perspective, could this team work?

Teebo Lead, GMT, Thrawn (no zetas), FOO, FOE.

The only thing I'm not sure of with this team is who goes in leader spot. Teebo removes a lot of TM, but mine is really weak. I have a Vader, but he does not have a zeta. Tarkin has his AOE that takes TM, Thrawn has Fracture, FOO has Pinning Shot, and FOE has Death Sentance. I picked these because they are the ones I already have at gear 9+ and level 85 with abilities maxed.

I also have these available:
TFP- Useful for taking 20 million turns and Tenacity down.
QGJ- Only gear 8 and level 77, but his basic is maxed out.
Magmatrooper- Another Empire TM removing AOE
Vader- I have been using him, but without zeta he can't solo it.
Rex-5* gear 6, would definately need a lot of work.

I do not have these available-
CLS- **** you old ben and your slow drops.
Jyn- Havn't seen any other use for her outside of rouge 1 squad
Wiggs- Wedge is 4* level 1. Don't think he is ready for rancor.

Here's my swgoh.gg if you want to browse for anything else. https://swgoh.gg/u/lusyn/collection/

Thanks for you help!

Replies

• Death sentance takes 50% TM, which is why i evem mentioned FOE, and with FOO i can usually spam it, but i do want to put effort into rex eventually since he is one of the better leads in the game. Got a long way to go for him.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    CW Chewie - TM removal on basic
    Ewok scout - TM removal on basic
    QGJ - TM removal on basic
    Rex - TM removal on basic
    Teebo - TM removal on everything

Anyways, lots of simple options that are overlooked. You have most of these (minus rex, I believe)...
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Btw, if you run teebo outside of lead and use r2, you can keep him perma-stealthed.
  • Wait for CLS. I use this team and it auto's no problem

AA Leader g9
    CLS IBAT (g12 now, but worked at g10)
    Teebo g7
    Thrawn g10
    Tarkin g10
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

I also have these available:
    TFP- Useful for taking 20 million turns and Tenacity down.

Pro—tip:
    Unless you are sure, that you can solo the whole thing on auto, then don't mod TFP for speed. He will just feed too much TM to the Rancor. TFP is there for tenacity down only. Mod him with crit chance.

• Thanks for the advice everyone!
  • Basicly teebo lead , tenacity down , speed down or fracture as u have thrawn . And rest with tm removal . Rex is good coz of his tenacity buff adds like 30% tm for team , qgj is helpful coz of heals on called to assist unit but he lack healthsteal . Its not be fast and can fail coz of rng on p2 p3 and most likely p4 . Speed 180 + and some potency will help , especially on teebo