Zeta Challenge: 8+ weeks with only 1 zeta mat received. Any intention to increase drop rate???

Anex
20 posts Member
I'm wondering if there's any plans to increase the drop rates of omega and zeta mats from the challenge events?

Over the last 2 years, I, like many others I'm sure, have had multiple weeks long streaks of receiving 0 of one or the other (or often both). With there being so many characters in the game, many of which require 15+ omegas and then another 10 - 13 + 20 zeta mats to complete a zeta, it's impossible even for p2p players to keep up. I believe there is sufficient events and challenges whereby these could be earned but with such horrid drop rates, they are largely useless. Given these can't be purchased - with the exception of the very rare omega pack - there's no money grab here so I don't understand why it's so low. Obviously we don't want 2 - 4 being dropped with every challenge but surely there could be some conditional evaluation at play to ensure you receive at least 1.

I'm now on my 8th straight week whereby I have only received 1 zeta mat in that entire time. That warrants repeating, "ONE zeta mat in now 8+ weeks". If it were an aberration, fine, but it seems to be quite common place. Surely, this can't be your intention???

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No they have no intentions on changing the drop rates (that they have stated). Yes the challenges are not intended to be a primary farming location.

The general statement we keep getting is that they will add new ways to get them and spread out the locations we can use to gain items of use.
  • Anex
    20 posts Member
    "soon" then. In "August" I guess...