Please reduce Sith raid health for non heroic

Heroic raid is for good guilds with good players/rosters and they deserve their Traya shard ... no discussion ...

But ... why players not ready for heroic STR should suffer like this ? :smile:

Replies

• Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    This. Especially with how crazy low rewards are for t1-6. Heroic seems totally great. Everything below it has way to much health and too low rewards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> Raids.
    Ploosh wrote: »
    This. Especially with how crazy low rewards are for t1-6. Heroic seems totally great. Everything below it has way to much health and too low rewards.

They do have plans to (re)rework the raid rewards.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I personally didn't care about the rewards when we were not doing heroic, but lowering the health a bunch seemed like an awesome plan. I was super hopefull when they announced they would reduce the health to go along with the nerfs on rey and on dmg effects, unfortunately it was just 10%... of 1 phase...
    I really feel like reducing the health would make alot of players enjoy the raid a bit more. Having a team that can get to enrage, but still do **** poor dmg percentage wise is just demoralizing imo.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Pr0t0cl0wn
    168 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to Feedback >> Raids.
    Ploosh wrote: »

They do have plans to (re)rework the raid rewards.
    When though? This awful raid has destroyed my guild(was 95mil GP). Our best player left. Our guild leader just quit the game today. Several others just refuse to waste time in it. They should fix the stupid thing or remove it from the game until it’s fixed because it’s ruined what used to be a fun game
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Basically only 10 people do in our guild the damage to the Sith raid - the rest just waits till last phase and "dips" in...

The raid has simply way too much hitpoints (its no fun at all to sit 4 days long at the same raid). The reward is basically double worse than hpit and the time invested is 50 times more. I can understand many people simply having zero wish doing such a raid. Its seriously time to change the raid!

HP level all phases
    Tier 1 should be at about 1.25 million hp
    Tier 2 should be at about 2.5 million hp
    Tier 3 should be at about 5 million hp
    Tier 4 should be at about 10 million hp
    Tier 5 should be at about 25 million hp
    Tier 6 should be at about 50 million hp
    Tier 7 should be unchanged at the moment, but reduced later on or unfun mechanic changed (nothing sticking on boss except first attack or irresistible attacks)

I am very serious about this change. People simply have no fun of bashing night and days.
  • Haha right? I think my guild is about tired of it as well... did a tier 3 to eat some tickets.. it was taking longer, so when I checked literally 20 out of 50 were hitting it. 30 didn't even bother to throw in a team to auto or get a 0..
  • bisto_760
    236 posts Member
    Phase 4 of this raid is KILLING this game for me. @CG_Carrie something needs to be done about this in the next couple weeks. It's a disaster for this game. And not just a little fix either. It is horrible to play. How many times do you need to hear it! You've repeatedly been told by the vast majority that this aspect of the game is no fun. I've lost a guild over this raid and several players from my new guild now. And because it's a required guild activity, if you don't play then you probably won't have a guild. No guild = stop playing. How you guys are so blind to this is mind blowing. Honestly just totally frustrated at how this got to market as is. Rant over.