Phoenix for phase 2

Naraic
2243 posts Member
Ive seen a lot of people say phoenix for phase 2 sith raid.

What phoenix are people thinking of. Ive seen people say phoenix with no sabine and others say phoenix with no chopper.

Replies

• Do you want to do damage or survive to enrage? I can't imagine a scenario in P2 where you'd favor chopper over the raw damage of sabine, assuming they are similarly geared.

That said, my all 7* level 82 g8-g10 phoenix team did about 350k in P2 with chopper. My empire team with an almost identical GP did just over 1 million. I'd try sabine but she's only 4*.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • My understanding is Sabine is a more offence oriented Phoenix member, and chopper is more defensive.

Though in my experience so far Chopper is a weak link. Maybe he's better once he can get higher skill levels, I don't know.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Do you want to do damage or survive to enrage? I can't imagine a scenario in P2 where you'd favor chopper over the raw damage of sabine, assuming they are similarly geared.

That said, my all 7* level 82 g8-g10 phoenix team did about 350k in P2 with chopper. My empire team with an almost identical GP did just over 1 million. I'd try sabine but she's only 4*.

My 3 g10 and 2 g9 with moderately poor mods and some omegas but not even all uniques usually pull 1.25 million or so in tier and a million in tier v. Chopper not Sabine.

Chopper is tied with ezra for highest damage but i have his unique omegaed so he gets a lot of goes.

Usually all 5 survive til enrage.
  • Chopper is best then, got it.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    The more you gear them, the more Sabine becomes the better option over Chopper. At lower gear levels Chopper is better, but once you're getting to g11/12 you're going to definitely want Sabine instead. So for Heroic Sith Raid you would take out Chopper for the ideal Phoenix team.

Sabine is also useful in a Wampa team for P2, but generally you do either Phoenix or Wampa w/ Sabine because Sabine is just too important for damage in heroic.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Drop Chopper in P2. Dont ever cleanse the debuff from anyone. Dont taunt from Kanan until the very end. Sabines Darksaber everytime it is up. Fees all assists to Sabine. Have Zeb and Kanan kill adds.

This assumes you have your Phoenix properly modded with damage on Ezra and Sabine and protection secondaries on everyone. Modded correctly no one will even get into health But Kanan and when he does just backup plan him. My g9 no zeta team can do 1.2-1.5M in T4.
  • On p2, tier 4, my Phoenix team (all g8) does about 1m on auto with Sabine. Stacking dark saber is key to dealing lots of damage. You’ll be survivable enough with kanaan/zeb on lower tiers.
  • Also make sure your triangle mods are all critical damage, except maybe kanaan.
  • Camakin
    102 posts Member
    If you’re running low level Sith raids chopper might work but in T6 and up you need Sabine and need her zetad. You need Kanan zetad as well. Sabine’s armor shred is critical to put on Sion since he has an insane amount of armor. Sabines demolish zetad gives offense up, Crit chance up, staggers the sides and will expose everyone but the bosses. This is critical to get more damage. Kanan needs the zeta to cleanse and grant foresight because Sion hits like a truck. Those 2 zetad are required to make that squad work. In T6 I have all of them but Hera g12 and they’re doing 3mil+
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    When you see those 30-50k hits Ezra pulls once Sabine lands her dark saber, you realize chopper is not the way to go. GS11 Phoenix with no issues on Sion. Hera is my only Zeta. They self buff and give each other health. It’s just target priorities and cleanse everyone but Hera and Ezra.