first order for sith raid

muffin
30 posts Member
now i don't have all of the details for this to happen so i'm hoping some of you guys would be willing to help me out/ tell me if this will work well or not.
so i know it is pretty impossible to get rid of turn meter for these bosses and most of the first order are f2p
so i was wonder if a first order team would do well in sith raid with this line up
kylo unmasked as lead, kylo ren, first order tie pilot, phasma/officer/storm trooper, and first order exe.
( i feel phasma would be the best pick but im a noob and dont know honestly)
i would try this my self but my first order exe isent lvled/geared/stared
so wondering if anyone has already tried this or is willing to and tells me how it goes

another note i use a first order team for it i use kylo unmasked,kylo ren, first order tie pilot, and wiggs and i do pretty ok for p2 and p3 i cant do over 500k on p1 with the team and i wait for dn to die before i attack p4

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    6m in T5 P2 with g12 KRU, FOO, Kylo, FOX and SFTP

Edit: I was mistaken. It wasnt HSTR
    Post edited by swgohfan29 on
  • muffin
    30 posts Member
    thank you. was KRU leader zeta'ed?
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Zeta is required on KRU. Every hit you have chance to get advantage on KRU and being debuffed (change of status effect) - this will regen additional 5% health and 5% protection. The 8% health regen alone is not enough surviving Sion long enough.
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    6m in HSTR P2 with g12 KRU, FOO, Kylo, FOX and SFTP

Would love to see it - any video of this? 6 mil is a lot and hard to believe actually...

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'm curious aswell, the highest i've seen with FO was around 2mil.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Yes please. Want to see a video. Even 4 mil would be great
  • Camakin
    102 posts Member

I haven’t even done heroic and know this is ****. FO can get around 2.5mil in p2 heroic.
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Camakin wrote: »

I haven’t even done heroic and know this is ****. FO can get around 2.5mil in p2 heroic.

Yeah that was my mistake. It was a P5 Run. I dodnt change it cos i thought no one would ever look at this thread again. My bad.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    I use them in the Sith raid and Kylo alone does a ton of damage. I'm not maxed out by any means but he completely makes it worth it.

For P1 I would recommend jacking up all of their Tenacity stats so you don't keep regenerating Nihilus' protection. That, and if Kylo is omega'd he can use his specials almost constantly so he avoids it too.

Bring Old Daka to heal or a Jedi healer to get double boost.