Can we get a "ban" list for raid gear?

I get the same gear 9/10 times in the pit raid. I have over 300 of one of them, over 400 of the other, and no one needs them. I hate getting this gear. I know we can't "pick" our gear, but can we at least get a list of 5-6 "do not give me" rewards? Nothing worse in this game than finishing a raid and getting all stuff no one needs that I have hundreds of alreasy.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Only in the 100s, I have over 4000 of some stuff... haha.

Yes, this is why they plan on (re)reworking the raid rewards. Hopefully this month.
  • I hope so. It's not even the challenge gear. It's supposedly raid gear.

The mk4 carbantis I have over 300 of them (how I wish they were mk3s) and the other is that thing that looks like a grey, two square hole bookshelf. Have 400 of those. Sad face :(
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    It seems like they're planning on making great everyone needs to require currency for character shards. I used to be able to buy good great that I needed a thousand pieces of with credits (5 pieces at a time). Now they're all in guild events, the shards shop and the guild store, unless you wanna spend crystals in them. Hopefully this isn't the change they're talking about.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Arcaver wrote: »
    It seems like they're planning on making great everyone needs to require currency for character shards. I used to be able to buy good great that I needed a thousand pieces of with credits (5 pieces at a time). Now they're all in guild events, the shards shop and the guild store, unless you wanna spend crystals in them. Hopefully this isn't the change they're talking about.

I'm with you. Rewards are always stuff you have tons of already. **** it in the bud by checking how many you already have and change them to stuff you really can use. Currently awards due big time.