Dead thread

Prev1
Hamnier
162 posts Member
edited March 2016
I have just made new versions of my threads. These are the ones I will work with from now on:
- Some abilities are next to USELESS!
- RARITY levels
- New Content: ENDLESS BATTLES!
- All your toon are belong to us!
Thus, this one may now die in peace. Please don't post on this thread anymore, but instead, check out the new ones and make your comments on those.
If there is a way for a MOD to lock or even delete threads, that would be great. :)
Post edited by Hamnier on

Replies

• Ideas for more? Comments/questions on ones on the list?
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Bump
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Hamnier wrote: »
    Destroyer (lvl 1)
    Droidekas FTW! :smiley:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Achilles wrote: »
    Hamnier wrote: »
    Destroyer (lvl 1)
    Droidekas FTW! :smiley:

Thank you, I was having a hard time finding it's official name for some reason.
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Bump
  • Jabba the Hutt (lvl 1) (heh heh..)
    Tarfful (lvl 1)
  • Grievous without CIS battle droids (battle droids, super battle droids, Droidekas, commandos, tactical, etc.) is just ridiculous.

They need to add them (and a lot of the others suggested in the OP) ASAP.
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    WOOKIES! They never even crossed my mind, they will be added immediately. :)
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Many more added, and I'm on the trail for a few more
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    What do you all think of having Zygerrians, Deathwatch, and people from "The Force Unleashed" as playable characters?
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Bump
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Any more ideas?
  • Black Krrsantan: the bounty hunter wookie and known associate of Boba Fett. The game could use another wookie, and he is in the current canon.
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Done, though I added him to the bounty hunters section. :)
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Bombad Warrior and He Holda The Shield
  • 2-1B

The medical droid which treated Luke on Hoth and implanted his robotic hand.

Light Side revive power, healing, hits like barris with either stun or heal immunity, and/or buff immunity.
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Lol! I like the names, but the Gungans are a proud warrior race, and i imagine they would have a more dignified name than "he holda the shield". :P

I do have medical droids among the light side droids. Is there anything unique about the one which gave luke the arm?
  • very good list. ;) i wanna see Quinlan Vos and clone wars obi wan also
  • very good list. ;)

This thread made me lol. It's basically turned into "list every obscure Star Wars character you can" instead of a viable reference to a possible playable character.

What would be even more funny, if EA said "do 'em all" and just copy/pasted existing code to quick renders and they added all 1,000 characters you listed in a single update.

• I do agree with the need for more clones and droids! They have nice synergies, but there aren't enough of the units to actually use them well.
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Quinlan Vos added. :)

Lol. Good point about it just becoming super long. The main purpose of this thread is as a support to a couple other threads. This initially started to emphasize more clones and droids, and show how the rarity system could work for allowing multiples of generic units. But I think I like having all the obscure people. If I can't have masses of battle droids and storm/clone troopers, at least I may be able to help inspire a few people into making better threads about one or two specific groups that will really get attention of EA.

The funny thing about characters like the droids and clones and such, is they already HAVE them programmed in, they are simply exclusive not available to players. :P They are probably waiting to release them on a monthly or event basis like they are doing with the Magnatrooper. (I only just started playing late February, so I don't know how long they have been doing the shards of new characters as daily rewards).
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    I just changed the name, because I agree that this has become more of a list of new possible characters simply with the rarity level idea tacked on. :P
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Any more ideas?
  • Really? No more ideas?
  • RedSix
    92 posts Member
    Bounty Hunters

Zuckuss

4-LOM ( could also be under droid)
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Wow, I know they were bounty hunters hired by Darth Vader, but do they appear anywhere else?

(I still added them ;) )
  • KOTOR characters, bastilla, Jolee, cat Jedi girl, Carth, the mandalorian dude, revan, malak.

Not canon but HK is in the game.

• Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    Oh, I didn't know HK-47 wasn't cannon. That opens a whole new can of worms. :]
  • RedSix
    92 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    How about?

Ackmena (Bea Arthur!)

From the holiday special.

Also, I don't think Zuckuss appeared anywhere else but the empire strikes back, but he was an original kenner action figure.
  • Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    ROFL! And here I thought Zuckuss and 4-LOM were obscure. Now I kind of want to find a bootlegged copy of the special somewhere online and watch it. :P