The State of Territory Wars

So I haven't had a problem with going up against guilds with 10M higher GP as it's still fairly even but when my guild is put up against a guild with 20M+ higher GP than us then the matchmaking algorithm is off.

I've seen and read alot of other people's posts about how they are matched up against guilds that out weigh them is insane surely this wasn't the intended outcome for TW.

This recent TW we have done the same as always put good teams on defence while keeping some back for attack but when the guild we are up against have their front 2 rows headed by 90K+ full zeta'd teams (and even though we push through one of them the wall behind it is full of G12 zeta'd squads) still able to take all of our territory's is ridiculous, I've also checked the guild we're against and they have numerous whales which obviously carry their guild (this isn't the probelm) the biggest problem is that when we are matched up against such high guilds it destroys the morale of the guild which is not good for the health of the game.

Replies

• Ken_G77
    12 posts Member
    Options
    We just had the same thing happen. We are at 70M GP with all our players. The other team was at 110M with all of their players (based on SWGOH.gg). Guilds are finding away around the system by putting a few whales in the TW and not going not going above a chosen bracket. i.e the 60m-69.99m like we were in. I don’t think CG and do anything about it. It comes down to if you and your guild want to play TW the way it was designed or play for better rewards.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    Still funny to see that folks assume the reward tier has anything to do with matching , eventually I suppose people will learn reward tier HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MATCHING.