Maul mods: potency, CC/CD

GulSkiVader
147 posts Member
edited May 2018
Once in a while, I review my mods and tweak them. When I got to Maul, I found his potency was < 5% at g10. How does he inflict daze via Whirling Blades?

The ability doesn't say the "attack can't be resisted or evaded". Isn't this a potency check?

His CC is high naturally at 50+% so it makes sense to have triangle with CD. His damage has always been good. So it seems to be good to have CC set and Health/Defense as he's squishy. Not sure about potency.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Power of hatred:
    Darth Maul gains 20% Max Health, gains Max Health equal to 10% of the damage he deals, and Potency equal to 0.3% of his Max Health. Whenever an enemy is defeated, Darth Maul gains bonuses for the rest of the encounter. First Enemy: 25% Critical Chance Second Enemy: 25% Evasion Third Enemy: 25% Max Health recovery on hitting with an attack
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • hehe, I glossed over the end of the 1st sentence. So adding a potency set can help inflict Daze but perhaps not necessary. For example, 15000 max health gets 45 Potency which is ok. Thanks
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Unless you have some ghetto Maul, it should have 15k health before the bonus.
    20% bonus to health brings it up to 18k.
    Then that brings base Potency to 54% already.
    Add in the max health that he gains from dealing damage? He really doesn’t need to mod for Potency.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Unless you have some ghetto Maul, it should have 15k health before the bonus.

Ghetto maul = the best maul
    13k up in this biaaa https://swgoh.gg/u/leef/collection/82/darth-maul/
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    That's weird, mine isn't even G12 yet. And you even have a health mod.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/huatimus/collection/82/darth-maul/
    Definitely got at least 15k health on mine