Ewok Zeta Event

Ploosh
565 posts Member
With most of us who didn’t spend on wicket getting close to having him 7 starred, what’s the zeta tier requirements for the team? Is it the same difficulty, or do you need a mostly maxed team? I’m trying to decide if I wanna go all in on Ewoks, and probs only have a couple weeks to gear them all up before I could be attempting it, but not sure what is needed.

Replies

• DRV
    173 posts Member
    I believe zeta tier isn't limited to ewoks only.
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    DRV wrote: »

Correct. Bonus tier is open to all toons. It’s not hard.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    DRV wrote: »

Correct. Bonus tier is open to all toons. It’s not hard.

Correct. Easy zetas.
  • what does the bonus tier reward for zetas? SWGOHEvents.com says 4 is that right, and it rewards it each tiem the event comes around, not just the first time? Is Defense of Dathomir tier 2 the exact same?
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    what does the bonus tier reward for zetas? SWGOHEvents.com says 4 is that right, and it rewards it each tiem the event comes around, not just the first time? Is Defense of Dathomir tier 2 the exact same?

I believe its 2-4 zetas every time
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    what does the bonus tier reward for zetas? SWGOHEvents.com says 4 is that right, and it rewards it each tiem the event comes around, not just the first time? Is Defense of Dathomir tier 2 the exact same?

I believe its 2-4 zetas every time

I can’t remember what the first time reward was but it is 2-4 after that. So some RNG there but guaranteed 2.

I believe Defense of Dathomir is the same but I haven’t done it yet. Just got MT to 7*.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Oh sweet! Thanks guys! For some reason I thought it was a harder version of the first tier, still only for ewoks.
  • Thanks, I just got my MT to 7* as well, spending a bit of coin on Wicket and farming like mad too, gotta get dem zeta's
  • Great thread! I had a question about this as well. What should I gear my Ewoks to complete the first tier?
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    Great thread! I had a question about this as well. What should I gear my Ewoks to complete the first tier?

pre-nerf - I needed them at G9 with decent mods. Post nerf, unknown.

First time I completed it I put god mods on them and had Teebo at G11, Chirpa G9, Elder G8, Scout G9, and Paploo G8 5*. All others were 7*
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Great thread! I had a question about this as well. What should I gear my Ewoks to complete the first tier?

First time I completed it I put god mods on them and had Teebo at G11, Chirpa G9, Elder G8, Scout G9, and Paploo G8 5*. All others were 7*

Thanks! Seems like getting to the bonus tier is worth such an investment. That's actually the same team I was considering using, except i'm going to try to use Logray instead of Paploo for the TM reduction. Do you believe Paploo is a better choice though? Also, did you use Teebo or Chirpa as lead?
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    Rebel_yell wrote: »

Thanks! Seems like getting to the bonus tier is worth such an investment. That's actually the same team I was considering using, except i'm going to try to use Logray instead of Paploo for the TM reduction. Do you believe Paploo is a better choice though? Also, did you use Teebo or Chirpa as lead?

I went with Chirpa as Lead (no zeta) and paploo simply because I was further along in the farm on him. I thought I read somewhere the AT-ST was immune to TMR on that last stage so went with paploo for farming. I'm probably wrong on the immunity, but that was my thinking at the time.