Bounty Victory Counts

Rag_Scrag
75 posts Member
edited May 2018
Be aware that the Victory Counts (how many times you can "win") in Galactic Bounty events are SHARED. Completing any bounty will consume a Victory Count for ALL Bounties. So choose your target carefully!
----
This appears to be some sort of in-house jargon I've not seen before. How often I can win is shared??? "... consume a victory count "
I know the hour is late (for me) but this abuse of the English language is too much - is ths someone's way of saying there a quota of wins, or something else?
If it's going to be a dire warning, it needs better explanation.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There are 2 styles used in the event structure.

I.e. - Shared count - this is use in the credit heist, meaning that if you win on any tier of the event that counts towards your 2 attempts on the event.

I.e. - not shared count - assault battles use this style, where you have 1 win on each tier.

These are just examples and there are more events that use each style of event.
  • Rag_Scrag
    75 posts Member
    Thank you.
    Really don't see why they've created a phrase that means quota - credit heist has a quota of 2 wins across the tiers
    Assault battles have a quota of 1 on each tier
    Bounty events have 5 tiers (or maybe 6). We can win a maximum of 2.
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    Because people don't pay attention to the count, and then come to the forums to complain they have been tricked or something. It's a good pre-emptive move from the devs.