Hate to post zeta question but this one is too tough to call

Sneekypete
281 posts Member
So another cliche' zeta question I really didn't want to go to forums but haven't been steered wrong yet by you guys. Sitting on 2 Zetas. Working on sith raid and tw/tb teams and these are my options.

Zeta sabine and Kanan. Sabine g10 1 piece from g11 and kanan g9

Talzin and asaji or double 1 of them - talzin almost 5* asaji 7* but g7

Kylo and 1st fotp i have KRU leader zeta already but afraid they wont do well in sith as much as say Phoenix. Guild drops sion quick and only t5 currently.

Been playing about 10 months and the advice has gotten my roster where it is today l. Can solo pit and most of haat and 1st most times in t5 sith

Open to thoughts. Here is swgoh
https://swgoh.gg/u/sneekypete/

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Zeta outrage on Kylo is a must..... Outrage Deals a lot of damage, especially under Kru lead, and with a zeta on it, Kylo gains back as much protection as the damage he deals.....
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    How far is your guild from attempting heroic Sith raid? I'd double zeta asajj if you're 1 or 2 months out to just get that over with. She's a god send in getting through P4.

If you're further out than that, I'd go phoenix as those zetas not only help in TW, but allows you to 6/6 any battle you use them in TB. They also help in P2 of STR, but to a lesser extent than the original NS in P4.
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    How far is your guild from attempting heroic Sith raid? I'd double zeta asajj if you're 1 or 2 months out to just get that over with. She's a god send in getting through P4.

If you're further out than that, I'd go phoenix as those zetas not only help in TW, but allows you to 6/6 any battle you use them in TB. They also help in P2 of STR, but to a lesser extent than the original NS in P4.

I'm leaning that way as well I'd say maybe 4-5 months on heroic and by that time I'd have 40 more zeta to do both NS possibly more I get 1 per month roughly unless ships knocks me as I'm top 10 or higher daily. My Ns are so under geared in just finished 7* and g11 troopers sp they are my focus now but that talzin grind will be long.
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    Sneekypete wrote: »
    Rebel_yell wrote: »

I'm leaning that way as well I'd say maybe 4-5 months on heroic and by that time I'd have 40 more zeta to do both NS possibly more I get 1 per month roughly unless ships knocks me as I'm top 10 or higher daily. My Ns are so under geared in just finished 7* and g11 troopers sp they are my focus now but that talzin grind will be long.

Yeah, and if I saw correctly, you already have Ezra zeta'd so this would just add extra oomph to that squad.

Dope roster by the way. You definitely focused on the right combination of squads to advance quickly.
  • Nice roster, dude. You definitely want to work on NS, but you can't go wrong with beefing up your Phoenix more. Like they said, 6/6 in TB is huge, TW is huge, and they are good in P2 of Sith Raid.
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    Thanks yea been playing around 10 months and been surrounded by the right people I'd say and lots of forum help and Mccmole other gamechangers help as well. Got brother the game and hes slightly behind me so we both are setup to do some damage. Cant wait to 7* kenobi and work towards Traya. The forum community has been really helpful also lots of passionate players for sure.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    That's one hell of a roster for a 10 month player! It looks like you haven't focused on a single irrelevant toon. So efficient it's actually enjoyable to look at. I hope I'm at that stage in 6 months' time (but I doubt it!)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    For FO: Kylo zeta is not needed anymore. At least it should be near the end of the zeta priority list.

FO is good for a solid 2% in P2 of heroic sith. Phoenix can do more than that consistently. Both are good in TW.

If you have strong NS, then the Assaj zetas are critical to doing big damage in P4.
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    That's one hell of a roster for a 10 month player! It looks like you haven't focused on a single irrelevant toon. So efficient it's actually enjoyable to look at. I hope I'm at that stage in 6 months' time (but I doubt it!)

Yea the best advice people have me was stay the course no matter how bad a certain farm seemed ie vets took 3 months solid daily it was annoying to miss others but man Rey is. Beast and worth it. Theres some personal characters id love to have but I've always been a raid player on PC and console games so I put needs before wants always lol. I might actually throw some money if Revan comes though lol thats a want I need lol.
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    Minowara wrote: »
    For FO: Kylo zeta is not needed anymore. At least it should be near the end of the zeta priority list.

FO is good for a solid 2% in P2 of heroic sith. Phoenix can do more than that consistently. Both are good in TW.

If you have strong NS, then the Assaj zetas are critical to doing big damage in P4.

Yea Ns seem too far off maybe 2 months or so I should have 2 more zeta by then so I'm thinking of pulling trigger on Phoenix these last few Tw have been great tests to showcase them I've fought against.