Best phase to use Deathtrooper/deathmark

PeteSolo
173 posts Member
I am looking for the best possible phase to use my deathmark in the heroic sith raid. I don't have a good imperial Trooper team yet so I'm relying on other multi-attackers. I feel like p2 is a waste because Sion is very fast and can't remove his TM so idk where else he might be the most effective

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

It's hard to say without seeing your team setup. I mix it up depending on when I can get in to hit the raid. But chex mix is I think the best, and that's p3.
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

It's hard to say without seeing your team setup. I mix it up depending on when I can get in to hit the raid. But chex mix is I think the best, and that's p3.

I'll try that thanks. P3 is a little too tricky depending on who gets isolated, hopefully with good RNG it will work
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    PeteSolo wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I'll try that thanks. P3 is a little too tricky depending on who gets isolated, hopefully with good RNG it will work

Yeah, I am not super picky about my score as our raid times fall with me driving or arena POs, so I rely on being able to "kitchen sink" P4, to get my damage in.
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    P3, CLS lead, Ezra, zraid Han, chirrut, death trooper.
    Destroy one lightsaber, apply death mark then stand alone with zraid Han. You will hit good scores
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Destroy one lightsaber, apply death mark then stand alone with zraid Han. You will hit good scores

I was thinking that, problem is my Chirrut is undergeared do you think there might be a different option?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

I was thinking that, problem is my Chirrut is undergeared do you think there might be a different option?

You CAN use Rex, but that will mess up the TM for the team as you want Han to be the slowest so he can use Stand Alone after Deathmark has been placed on Traya. You need someone to give him tenacity up otherwise the sabers will Daze him and he won't counter attack.
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

You CAN use Rex, but that will mess up the TM for the team as you want Han to be the slowest so he can use Stand Alone after Deathmark has been placed on Traya. You need someone to give him tenacity up otherwise the sabers will Daze him and he won't counter attack.

Is g8 Chirrut gonna cut it?
  • FyreSnake
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Pete: For P3 look at the chex video (i think Mcmole put out). He uses CLS, Anakin, Chirrut, DeathTrooper, and Raid Han. There are other variations of it, but that is by far the best spot for DT.
  • FyreSnake
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Chirrut really just needs to survive long enough to give Tenacity up to han (you do need his zeta to be most effective too btw) G8 may be a little low, but you can give it a try.
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    Options
    The chex mix team is CLS, DT, Pao, Han, Chirrut.

Anakin can be used instead of pao, but it requires many tries to get the right RNG.
  • Options
    Bz183 wrote: »
    The chex mix team is CLS, DT, Pao, Han, Chirrut.

Anakin can be used instead of pao, but it requires many tries to get the right RNG.

Thank you. I was confused by this team because I saw you could sub in Anakin, but he’s really a tool and high RNG. Pao has one use. He’s happy now.
  • Options
    Tenacity Up doesn't protect against the saber's basic attack that removes buffs and inflict ability block. Then you get dazed usually and have to restart your run.

I've given up in keeping Han with tenacity up, I just re-try until Traya gets her max number of attacks, Han doesn't get dazed and I even use his first special right after entering stands alone. That's what get you a 2m+ score