Looking for server mates(Gooby, Hiro, Swampthing)....

Prev1345
...hornsjedi, carmi be'e, nakeeb, JR and all the rest. Just wondered if any of you guys ever check these boards.

smooth27

Replies

  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Hey - Gooby here. I also have seen Castaspella on here . Good to see other servermates here. What time zone do you go for?
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Hey man! Good to hear from u. I am on Central(USA) time. What about you?
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Eastern US. I usually avoid battles for the 3 hours after my payout to let West Coast finish but will make sure not to battle you before yours.
    We seem pretty fortunate without many whales. Castaspella has the only Leia I face and now there is that new Rex lead team. Just a couple others besides that in top 20
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    Eastern US. I usually avoid battles for the 3 hours after my payout to let West Coast finish but will make sure not to battle you before yours.
    We seem pretty fortunate without many whales. Castaspella has the only Leia I face and now there is that new Rex lead team. Just a couple others besides that in top 20

    I kinda thought you were prolly east coast. Yea we are pretty fortunate on our server. Lotsa max teams, but very few whales. I have been busy the past few days and haven't been able to get my battles in before payout. Killing my gem collection!
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    yeah, it is annoying not being able to battle before payout. I am usually getting home soon before it. And then family-related stuff. It would be nice if the timing was different, or adjusted somehow. Even when I can fight, the sniping is no fun.
  • WeenSoup
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    B)
    Post edited by WeenSoup on
  • Hiya!
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    @Castaspella
    Hey man! Nice team. I have some serious 7* Leia envy! Btw when is your payout time?
  • JoshG wrote: »
    @Castaspella
    Hey man! Nice team. I have some serious 7* Leia envy! Btw when is your payout time?

    Hi JoshG! Yeah, a max Leia is **** sweet, no doubt about it. Kinda wimpy on defense though, and tinkering with the squad that might eventually have her on the bench. Not too soon though.

    Not a big fan of broadcasting my completion hour (thanks Gooby for not mentioning it!), but I'm avail via pm if you wanna tell me yours :).
  • JoshG wrote: »
    Hey man! Good to hear from u. I am on Central(USA) time. What about you?

    Ok, I'm slow, and I don't complete on your hour. What is your ingame name? Mine is same as forum.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    IGN = smooth27

    I just noticed u bumped me out of first after my payout. I assumed maybe you were an hour behind me. Sometimes I get my attacks in late (after payout) so if you are after me I will be sure to leave you alone in the future.
  • Rock on Smooth!
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    I like your new team Casta. More difficult for me at least. I was able to beat it before my payout yesterday, but that was really just due to the bad AI handling of Yoda. I wish my RG were more starred up. He definitely helps protect the damage dealers well.

  • Plasmaj wrote: »
    I like your new team Casta. More difficult for me at least. I was able to beat it before my payout yesterday, but that was really just due to the bad AI handling of Yoda. I wish my RG were more starred up. He definitely helps protect the damage dealers well.

    Yeah, my RG is only halfway to 7*, but it seems to be viable. My Rey hits 7* tomorrow :)
  • Darktron
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    so this is the people that on my server, that fighting for 1st rank =)
  • Darktron
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    JoshG wrote: »
    IGN = smooth27

    I just noticed u bumped me out of first after my payout. I assumed maybe you were an hour behind me. Sometimes I get my attacks in late (after payout) so if you are after me I will be sure to leave you alone in the future.

    nice to meeting you smooth27
    i'm Darktron and i'm on your server
    if you like to join a good SW:GoH Community come and visit at lordskunk.com
    we have discord chat server and we have alot of people help each other
    i hope to see you come and visit me and more people from my server and talk =)
  • Darktron
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    I like your new team Casta. More difficult for me at least. I was able to beat it before my payout yesterday, but that was really just due to the bad AI handling of Yoda. I wish my RG were more starred up. He definitely helps protect the damage dealers well.

    Yeah, my RG is only halfway to 7*, but it seems to be viable. My Rey hits 7* tomorrow :)

    nice to meet you Castaspella
    i'm Darktron and i'm on your server
    if you like to join a good SW:GoH Community come and visit at lordskunk.com
    we have discord chat server and we have alot of people help each other
    i hope to see you come and visit me and more people from my server and talk =)
  • Plasmaj wrote: »
    Hey - Gooby here. I also have seen Castaspella on here . Good to see other servermates here. What time zone do you go for?

    nice to meet you Gooby
    i'm Darktron and i'm from your server
    if you like to join a good SW:GoH Community come and visit at lordskunk.com
    we have discord chat server and we have alot of people help each other
    i hope to see you come and visit me and more people from my server and talk =)
  • Darktron wrote: »
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    I like your new team Casta. More difficult for me at least. I was able to beat it before my payout yesterday, but that was really just due to the bad AI handling of Yoda. I wish my RG were more starred up. He definitely helps protect the damage dealers well.

    Yeah, my RG is only halfway to 7*, but it seems to be viable. My Rey hits 7* tomorrow :)

    nice to meet you Castaspella
    i'm Darktron and i'm on your server
    if you like to join a good SW:GoH Community come and visit at lordskunk.com
    we have discord chat server and we have alot of people help each other
    i hope to see you come and visit me and more people from my server and talk =)

    I stumbled across the live webcast yesterday, and will be tuning in again today for the big show. I'm not sure if Discord is something I'll use, but I might try it out if I can use it on my iPad while playing from my phone. I have been seeing you in the top ranks recently, is this your main account?
  • Darktron
    27 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    it is my main account. today we have Jedi Master Ailan on discord, we talk about the update. you can run discord on ipad and still play SWGOH
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Hi Darktron - good to meet you too. I made the mistake of attacking you after my timezone the other day (was trying to avoid knocking smooth back), and you subsequently knocked me straight back. What is your payout timezone? I'll check out the other site.


  • my payout is 6am, i wake up 5am to make sure i get my payout
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Darktron wrote: »
    my payout is 6am, i wake up 5am to make sure i get my payout

    What time zone?
  • Eastern Time Zone
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Darktron wrote: »
    Eastern Time Zone

    6am on the east coast? That's odd, I thought the payout was always 6pm in your local time zone.
  • my phone time zone is different. i set up my phone to a different time zone so when i wake up i can just do my pvp before i go to work
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Darktron wrote: »
    my phone time zone is different. i set up my phone to a different time zone so when i wake up i can just do my pvp before i go to work

    Ahh ic. Ok good to know. Sometimes I miss my attacks during my hour and have to attack later. I always avoid @Plasmaj and @Castaspella unless it's inside my hour and I "need" to hit them.

    Anyway, nice to meet you. I will avoid you in the future as well. :)
  • thank you I appreciate it. i will do the same for you guys.
  • Hey everyone... chondrosarcoma here... I run the all Jedi team that you guys mop the floor with...lol. I'm central time zone for US.


    Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Hey everyone... chondrosarcoma here... I run the all Jedi team that you guys mop the floor with...lol. I'm central time zone for US.

    Hey man, nice to meet another server mate. My IGN is smooth27. I am US central time also. I will do my best to avoid attacking you in the future!
Sign In or Register to comment.